Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Well it's either 135% PA damage during chains, or 115% all damage all the time.

Seeing how chains are Gunner's claim to fame, it makes sense to make them even better. If you stack everything all at once (WB+100 hit chain+Chain Finish) you can get off to the big numbers. Then again, Zero Range also applies for chains as well as any other time, so it's not a bad choice.

Extra R-Atk Up is usually a waste, yes. As in, you should get all you need from your Mag and class/race choice. You get next to nothing unless the skill is near maxed, and even still it's a pittance. Points can be better spent on a good skill instead, unless you're just oh so close to the best gear at your best.

Here is a build I want some refinement on:
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...b00000ib00000f

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Here is a build I want some refinement on:
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...b00000ib00000f
    Would suggest trimming Dive Roll Advance on Ranger down to 1, putting the 2 points into Standing Snipe 2 to max it. Unless those are already spent points.

A 9th point in Chain Finish would be another 10% boost (10th point +5% on top of that). Would take points out of R-ATK Up 2 and/or Aerial Advance.

HU-36 FI-48 RA-50 GU-50 FO-35 TE-36

May as well dump all of the points from R-ATK Up 2. Those are pretty much all or nothing. Put into Chain Trigger for -20 second recast, I suppose.

If I could respec (I maxed out Aerial Advance, which I kind of regret), I'd go with this (taking the level cap raise into account), maxing out Automate Deadline just for the hell of it.

Max attack PP restorate, chain finish, and get mechgun gear.

Sit on the rest.

Or, you could put 10 into automate deadline. I find that skill VERY useful. Just sell your monomates and let the no animation healing happen. It lets me be so lazy, I love it. Gu/ra ends up being a better defensive class than hu/anything because of it, the defensive nature of mechguns, and vader units.

So I take it standing snipe does work, even tho youre technically "moving during elder as an example. I think id rather go with something like this http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...b00000ib00000f to max out the dps

Standing Snipe doesn't really work for the TMG side. Only for the first attack (so no JA) or for Infinity Fire > stationary Infinity Fire. It's still worth investing into because:

A) Improving Rifle PA damage when on Weak Bullet duty
    B) Ranger skill tree doesn't have anything more worthwhile to Gunner

That said, tree looks good.

Even when im on wb duty I just wb then switch to TMG... but oh well, maybe ill just save those points and see if they extend the trees