Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Vraolet is the new Virista.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Vraolet's potent unlock is the best one in the game atm so on that front Vraolet isn't worth this title. That is the only reason why it shouldn't, but if we don't count it then yes Vraolet.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Vraolet has Fortunate Omen and has equipment requirements that can be met by everyone, so I wouldn't say that. I'd say Daylight Scar: worthless piece of garbage that inexplicably drops in Very Hard mode.

Vraolet. I call it DB's Varista.

And to people praising it's placebo drop boost potential, you have LAMBDA Vraolet which isn't quite as terrible, with the same potential!

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post

And to people praising it's placebo drop boost potential, you have LAMBDA Vraolet which isn't quite as terrible, with the same potential!

Not every class combination has the requirements to equip the Lambda version.

Is it even proven that (Lambda) Vraolet increases the chances of rares dropping? Judging from the English description, it sounds like it just increases the chance of a rare weapon dropping boxed.

Which is kinda useful but not that useful and definitely not worth the meseta of grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Is it even proven that (Lambda) Vraolet increases the chances of rares dropping? Judging from the English description, it sounds like it just increases the chance of a rare weapon dropping boxed.

Which is kinda useful but not that useful and definitely not worth the meseta of grinding.
    Iunno. Surely it is an expensive investment now, but it won't be replaced by something better every 2-3 months or so. Once you have it you'll be able to utilize its benefits forever.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post

Lamba Vraolet Requirments: 514 R-ATK
    Vraolet Requirments: 172 R-ATK

You tell me. Only if you sub or main RA or GU you will be able to equip said Lamba Vraolet. Unless of course you are having a pure 150 Dex Mag...then maybe you can equip it without using RA or GU.

Another example why Vraolet over Lamba is that Lamba comes with a set Burn III affix and I'm not sure if it can also have Shock or Freeze etc. Vraolet can. I use a Vraolet with Omen level 1, Shock 2 and Lucky Rise and it works like a charm for Dark Falz for example which is vurnable to shock.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Lamba Vraolet Requirments: 514 R-ATK
    Vraolet Requirments: 172 R-ATK

You tell me. Only if you sub or main RA or GU you will be able to equip said Lamba Vraolet. Unless of course you are having a pure 150 Dex Mag...then maybe you can equip it without using RA or GU.
    >requires R-attack
    >150 dex mag

Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    >requires R-attack
    >150 dex mag

Am I missing something here?
    DEX was the stat for equipping guns in PSO, wouldn't ya know!
    Priest (HC) on all games. Ship 2: FO/TE

Hunters Club since '01. It's a club, not a clan!