Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Ship 2 on Yellow (busy?) Stat

EDIT: The Ship 2 Status has shifted to the Red warning (or whatever it is) I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume random disconnections

So I got disconnected, see that Ship 2 is on Yellow stat (cant remember what it means) probably swapping back to Green then Yellow. Now when I try to go to Block 5 it's doing the exact same thing as Block 20, kicking me off the server telling me it's full when it's not. I wanna take a wild guess and say someones doing this to the server (maybe just Ship 2) but idk.

People complained about lagging and I had zero lag till yesterday during an E mission that I had the slight lag where I'd pick up something and 3 seconds later you'd hear the pick up noise instead of it being instant and the same scenario when hitting enemies as well as people skipping, attacking then skipping again from place to place (no these are not bots). When the E missions were over, connection would catch back up. I NEVER lag during these either, just slow down once the mission is available to start in the lobby and thats it.

Is anyone else encountering these issues as well?
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 5, 2013 at 08:48 PM.

is SOJ back from vacation yet? if not that's the prob -_-

Some of the blocks are down on Ship 2, got to wait until sega does something.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow36 View Post
    is SOJ back from vacation yet? if not that's the prob -_-
    I thought they were back about a day ago but i forgot its not till the 9th right? but i just want to know if its not just me encountering this since US players are scattered about talking in team/whisper chats so ya

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I thought they were back about a day ago but i forgot its not till the 9th right? but i just want to know if its not just me encountering this since US players are scattered about talking in team/whisper chats so ya
    na i been dc'in alot and lag lots of ppl have a hard time getting into some blocks your not the only one bud

I'm currently getting this at the moment.

Spoiler!
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quick! Send in the backup SOJ team!

*Imagines a Sakai lookalike with a cape standing, his hands on his hips, flanked by two engineer looking individuals on either side of him.*

.....yeeeeeeeeeeah, might have to wait a bit.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Now it is full, and can't log on.

I don't think the ship is even that populated at the moment to even be this full. :s

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow36 View Post
    na i been dc'in alot and lag lots of ppl have a hard time getting into some blocks your not the only one bud
    alright cool good to know, about to log back in and the Ship stats is in Red now, oh boy

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Now it is full, and can't log on.

I don't think the ship is even that populated at the moment to even be this full. :s
    trust me it isnt heh