Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

Default Is Dark Falz Elder a Darker?

What the title says, folks.

I've been wondering about this for some time now. Reason being that Dark Falz Elder doesn't look like any of the other Darkers. Well, most of them anyway. There are a few, I know, that have the same stone-like appearance as Falzy; the shield guys and spinning top Darkers. All the rest appear insect-like.

So, what's the deal, guys? Why does Falz (and a few others) look so different from the Other Darkers? Are the stone Darkers just a different type of Darker? Are they not Darkers at all? I havn't done any story mode yet. Is the answer there maybe?

Actually, what are the Darkers anyway? Do we even know that yet?

Help!

Some Darkers are insectoids. Others are 'Ancients'. Elder is the leader of all of them, but they're all still Darkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Puppet_Papaya View Post
    What the title says, folks.

I've been wondering about this for some time now. Reason being that Dark Falz Elder doesn't look like any of the other Darkers. Well, most of them anyway. There are a few, I know, that have the same stone-like appearance as Falzy; the shield guys and spinning top Darkers. All the rest appear insect-like.

So, what's the deal, guys? Why does Falz (and a few others) look so different from the Other Darkers? Are the stone Darkers just a different type of Darker? Are they not Darkers at all? I havn't done any story mode yet. Is the answer there maybe?

Actually, what are the Darkers anyway? Do we even know that yet?

Help!
    Elder is pretty much a stone/ancient type darker, like the shield ones, or some of the darkers in the ruins (including the mini boss and boss in the ruins).
    One thing these darkers all have in common is weakness to lightning, like how the insect type darkers all have weakness to fire.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Then maybe there could be ice and wind-weak darkers with other looks. If so, I'd like to see weak-to-fire Dark Falz, which should be a massive insect, hehehe.

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

Follow up question then. Why are some darkers Ancient type and others insect type? I'm assuming the insect type are"new" darkers, but why insects? Why did DF need new darkers in the first place?
    Has nothing been revealed yet concerning the darkers' origin?

Quote Originally Posted by Puppet_Papaya View Post
    Follow up question then. Why are some darkers Ancient type and others insect type? I'm assuming the insect type are"new" darkers, but why insects? Why did DF need new darkers in the first place?
    Has nothing been revealed yet concerning the darkers' origin?
    Those who have completed the story in matterboard 8 get an extra scene after defeating Dark Falz Elder, without trying to spoil too much, there appears to be multiple Dark Falzes?
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Well Falz actually never been alone over there. And he is not a main antagonist of the series. Just it's little puppet.

Would like to point out that although we have a Boss of the ancient darker species ('shrayda), we only have a miniboss of the insect darker species (gwana).

Thoughts on that fact?

Crap forgot ragne.
    Last edited by Syklo; Jan 10, 2013 at 09:41 PM.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Dark Ragne was left out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Dark Ragne was left out.
    -facepalm-

I'm such an idiot today...

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )