Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Well, bloody hell sega - consider me officially hyped for those new quests, they look like darkers den style quests, but accessible to everyone? oh my...
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

I am a little confused. It looks like forest->tundra->Ruins. However why did they show the ruins boss in the desert? Is there something significant to that?

I guess the valentine's day outfit if there is one won't come out till the 13th. Unless the cake sister outfit is suppose to be it. Now we have a better look at the men's outfit it's pretty cool even though I think my alt like it more but barely use him these days.
    Last edited by Laxedrane; Jan 18, 2013 at 05:34 AM.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Not very sold on Shii's new outfit, but I like the new volcano themed female outfit, the hazmat suit and the Naura outfits. It probably isn't, but I wonder if the hazmat suit is unisex? Would be amusing to actually send a party to Caves in full hazmat gear. :3

@Laxadrane: That's for the advanced quests.

They could for once add 5 outfits for males and 1 for females. <_< But to be honest, I'd rather have more weapons... I'm happy enough with the 20 outfits I have sitting in storage. At this pace I'm going to beat my PSU outfit record for 5 years in just half a year. ._.

Guys, I think you should keep your hopes for Xie's outfit subdued. It doesn't show up with the other outfits when they're being displayed like they usually are in preview videos and I don't see anywhere it's mentioned by name. I think Sega might be trolling us here and saving it for the next scratch. Or maybe they just forgot. I'm just saying, keep it in mind.

I'm interested by these advanced quests, but I haven't seen enough to give me anything to say.

I want the new caseal outfit.

Dagger/Knuckles with those huge shoulderpads would look hilarious.

It's not like she can't have an outfit exclusive to her or anything, right?

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

I would appreciate it if some unisex costumes would come out. Something different for a change.

Otherwise, a Naura outfit and the mechanic outfit will be on my shopping list. Wondering what the chaser accessory will be...

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

I don't care when it comes out, I just want it.

It's interesting that she's not in the general theme-of-the-month outfit though.