Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

My character is named after a character in a certain visual novel.

some of this
    Spoiler!

and some of this
    Spoiler!

and this
    Spoiler!

and thus a new character was born

Well, basically I make video games using an Rpg Maker program. Essentially my current characters (I've only been playing PSO2 for like a weak so they haven't really changed much) are based off of my own character designs. Just gonna try and get them as close as possible in the future.

simple

I like purple
    I like tits
    I like 'coolness' aura

Spoiler!

this was the result.
    Last edited by LordShade; Jan 17, 2013 at 08:44 AM.

Well Gama is pretty old he comes from my first online char.

Spoiler!

later when psu came out i recreated Gama in blue, that lasted for a couple of months, then i got a fleshie head, and turned his body red using the lobas set. being the fleshie head blue skinned and blue hair.
    Spoiler!

later on i turned Gama light skinned and with red hair.

Spoiler!

after months playing like this, i was a fightgunner , started feeling curious about being a force, and thus i created Gabriel

Spoiler!

i played and i did like to be a force, altho i still felt the need to kick some ass.

later i migrated to the psu jp server.

and so, recreated Gama

Spoiler!

this time i was an acrofighter since i enjoyed the fastpaced combat, then i turned poor gama into a acrotecher, seeing it as a bad combination, i recreated gabriel aswell this time as a human acrotecher.
    Spoiler!

stayed like this had fun ,and ended up playing more as Gabriel who represents the person i am now, and not gama who represents the person i used to be.

this being said the transition from Gama to Gabriel happened as i changed myself.

Spoiler!

when pso2 came out i couldnt identify with Gama anymore, so altho i did create a gama

Spoiler!

i striped him from his original color leaving only a trace, making him resemble a ghost of what i was.

Gabriel was really hard to create for me. i didn't know who i was, or what would represent me properly.

Spoiler!

and finaly reached something that i like
    Spoiler!

Later on some changed where made.

Spoiler!

and i turned myself into a fighter/techer

Spoiler!

and now thats who i am. until change is needed.

Spoiler!
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Played a RAcast since PSO with this name and simply stuck with it ever since.

A Strike Witches OC I used in an RP, Found life in PSO2.

Ever since FFXI I played tall red hair characters. Originally I started off the same way with PSO2. I got mad at the fact that I was looking like everyone else. To the point even my friends mistaken others for me.

Therefor out of rebellion Pooky was born lol. I went super short. Contrasting colors. I liked her so much I made her my main character! Guess the tall red head with green eyes will be put on the shelf for some time.
    Spoiler!

Later I did end up making a newearl on the same account. I wanted a character to play without being in a set with my hubby. As well as I like the fleshy outfits. So Feydora came around. Just as tall as I am irl.
    Spoiler!

Aiza was essentially based off of this character:
    Spoiler!

Teranu, meanwhile, is a recurring character of mine. She's basically the idealized version of myself (yes, yes, so very creative of me!) - or at least, ideal in my head. Not sure about anyone else's. She's always short, short-black-haired, well-muscled (if it's an option), slim, and possessing androgynous features.
    These aren't all the games I've made her in, but they're the most notable:
    Spoiler!