Thread: Fo/FI plans

Default Fo/FI plans

As force I am going down the fire tree only. I'll have 5 points left over after the the major skills have been taken care of. So I think i'd rather put them into burn boost as opposed to T attack up.

However as a fighter I understand I want brave and wise stance maxed out. As well as their boost skills. after that all I want is double saber gear...what else should I do for fighter. All I can see being remotely useful is S attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortte View Post
    As force I am going down the fire tree only. I'll have 5 points left over after the the major skills have been taken care of. So I think i'd rather put them into burn boost as opposed to T attack up.

However as a fighter I understand I want brave and wise stance maxed out. As well as their boost skills. after that all I want is double saber gear...what else should I do for fighter. All I can see being remotely useful is S attack.
    Chase advance.
    Get the other gears unless you really really hate and vow not to use the weapons for those gears.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Cortte View Post
    Please don't do this!
    Just save them, the lv55 cap is right around the corner.
    | Dextro | Ship 10 | Legion |

Quote Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
    Please don't do this!
    Just save them, the lv55 cap is right around the corner.
    What if better skills come out?
    Really before they do add points re-do them trees. THEN add them.
    But this is sega

they've already changed the skill trees once since launch. resets were not issued. Sega's not the only one to do this. in fact in my experience it's pretty standard.

Blizzard does it. They do it many times one thing I will give them hell the only thing, at least they reshuffle their trees. Neople does as well.

So get Wise and Brave Stance up? not the attack upgrades for them? i've managed to unlock all gears but im debating to throw the points into both Stances or upgrading their attacks (im not doing criticals)

Whats the point in maxing the Stances out? They last for a long time, would like to know the difference (other than re-cast time because by the time they both run out i can re-cast them again)

And how different would it be from maxing out the damage the Stances give you versus maxing out the Stances themselves?

http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/ - check the Fighter tab.

Taking Brave Stance or Wise Stance from 5 to 10 is only a 5% increase for 5 SP, and also reduces the opposite side damage by 5%.

Maxing BS Up or WS UP is a 20%/30% attack boost with no drawbacks. Even from 0 to 5 is a 10% boost for the same 5 SP as above.

HU-36 FI-48 RA-50 GU-50 FO-35 TE-36

Would you really say no to a bonus 44% damage of ALL TYPES in the front or 69% in the back for TEN MINUTES?

Recast time doesn't change.
    Max the stance ups first is what everyone says because you still get a considerable damage boost but you don't increase the penalty.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )