1 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class Setup?

Default Class Setup?

Newman Force:

Cast Ranger:

Human Force:

Human Ranger:

I would like to know your opinion and what the +, - are to these race class combo and then i want your opinion on which is best either by strength or by pure fun or ever dexterity.

Honestly, differences between races in terms of stats are negligible and are mostly aesthetic based. Go with whatever race you like the looks of and then just play with whatever class you want. Any differences in stats can be easily made up with mags and proper weapon and unit affixes.

so race doesnt have a large affect or any effect on your class? it sure mattered in psu

PSU and PSO2 are two different animals. Because of the fact that PSO2 is F2P, they tweeked stats to be very close between races since you only get one free character and can use any class with your characters.

The only thing the difference in stats means whether or not you could equip something at one level or a couple levels later. Race is largely pointless stat wise in this.

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

It's more about what you class and sub-class and what skills you choose to benefit the main class.

For instance, on my newman, I'm maining fighter and gonna be maxing the chase skills after getting the doublesaber gear. Then I'll be subbing gunner for its pp attack restore skill and auto-mate skill. Along with those of course, i'll have twin dagger gear, the front and back stances, chain and chain finish and whatever else has to be taken to unlock the skills I want (like s atk boosts are required to even get to the chase skills).

Race is nice and all, but that's not where the real planning takes place. ^.^

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

yall are giving me great imput thank you but i dont know how to get subclasses :/

Race only really matters for T-Atk:

Casts - 96%
    M. Human - 100%
    F. Human - 104%
    M. Newman - 108%
    F. Newman - 110%

For the rest the differences are much smaller, especially in R-Atk.

sounds like i need to do reaserach before i go class picking

Subclasses are unlocked after getting to level 20 and finishing a specific Client Order.