Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Why would you want to give this psychological magic money making business science project called a "F2P game" money?

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I like it therefore I support it

Quote Originally Posted by Sierhiet View Post
    To be fair, we've known about this separate server situation for some time now. If you made the call to play JP initially, and then continued to do so following the announcement, that's on you completely. They shouldn't have to facilitate that.

Also, the bolded is a bit arrogant don't you think? There are numerous players whom would consider themselves hardcore, who aren't playing JP, and are simply waiting for the EN release. Myself included. Your willingness to go great lengths to purchase AC doesn't necessarily highlight a characteristic of being hardcore. It could mean a lot of things from simple impatience to preference.
    The way I see it if you care about content you play the JP release. If you care about playing the game 100% in your language you play the English release.

They SHOULD, but they won't
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    The way I see it if you care about content you play the JP release. If you care about playing the game 100% in your language you play the English release.
    It's not nearly that black and white, but whatever.

You really have some kind of warped fixation on White Knighting SoA any and all chances you get, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    You really have some kind of warped fixation on White Knighting SoA any and all chances you get, huh?
    No, but I do recognize blind rage, weak trolling, perpetuating ignorance and a warped fixation on some people wanting to slander the EN release every chance it presents itself. I don't just regurgitate misinformation or fallacies like some blind sheep, and I've experienced the same disservices everyone else with that view has 10 fold.

I'm not even sure why you even bother making a statement every time I say something in defense. If your not going to contribute to the conversation, or ask a legitimate question, than what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Sierhiet View Post
    I'm not even sure why you even bother making a statement every time I say something in defense. If your not going to contribute to the conversation, or ask a legitimate question, than what's the point?
    Because he likes to do this any and all chances he gets. I'm sure you know why.

I don't think the idea of using my character on the EN server, and the idea of being able to transfer it is a bit silly. There are some factors you must take into account of before this idea becomes plausible.

1. Will day 1 EN servers match the current JP server? If it doesn't would your character be a mess by the time you transfer it, or will it be rolled back? It kinda defeats the purpose of paying money when you're not getting everything you've acquired with the time dedicated into your character(s).

2. How many people who have never set foot onto the JP servers will love the idea of being outclassed, outmatched and outperformed before they have even gotten a chance to do anything? Sure, you can blame them for not playing on the JP servers, but not everyone has the liberty of getting into the game for whatever reason. This problem could be solved if this isn't day 1 content, but when would this service be enacted appropriately so newcomers don't complain or are immediately discouraged?

3. Is it a one time deal, or would it allow you to go back and forth as long as you have the cash to spend?

I'm sure there are other reasons to consider, but this is just my take on the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Because he likes to do this any and all chances he gets. I'm sure you know why.
    Not really but C'est la vie.