Default New to PSO2 (Self introduction)

Greetings,

I'm excited to say that I've finally joined the PSO2 ranks. So I thought I should do a self introduction here and hopefully find some people to play with. Especially since Phantasy Star games are always better with groups. While I might be new to PSO2, I've definitely logged more hours than I care to admit with the other Phantasy Star games. My first experience was PSO on the dreamcast, and I've been hooked on the franchise since. Also played PSU throughout it's life until they shutdown the servers. So with that, it shouldn't take long before I can comfortably navigate my way through PSO2.

Anyways, my sega ID is clovin and my character is, wait for it... Clovin as well. Imagine that. I just started a few hours ago, and started on Ship 2. So if any of you are new here or are starting a new character, let me know. I'm always more than happy to group up and cause some damage. I look forward to playing with all of you.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

I am an old-shool DC PSO player, just started playing this month, got myself up to lvl. 23, (virtually 24), and opened a nice my shop. Having fun, am a member of Pioneer 2, a nice team, getting bigger and badder.

I'm open to multi-party playing and playing together, if there is anyone out there from the old days, look me up! I'm using the same name - Sandrax
    ID: Sandraxx79

I usually play on psvita, but sometimes the PC. I get better results on the vita, and it's portable so I can play during commutes! It's fun as hell, but sucks when you have to get up out of your seat or move and you're trying to dodge Vol.

Look me up, add as friend, check out my shop - I sell grinders, risk reduction items, mag items, tickets, and other FUN stuff, also nice units for cheap prices. I also have recently gotten in some very nice rares - some nice costume additions and ranger weapons. They are pricey, I am looking to price them at the lower end of the spectrum, rather than the 7 figure spectrum, the 5-6 figure spectrum. Which is why my stuff goes rather fast.

I'd also love to trade. Can read Japanese, willing to help newbies and pros alike. Take care!

PSO2 JP: Sandrax
    ID: Sandraxx79

Welcome to pso world
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.