Default can I play the japanese version on a UK version PSvita?

hello, with the upcoming PSvita release in Japan, would I be able to play that game on my UK PSvita attall?

Phantasy Star Universe
    Kazuma
    level 100 Human, level 20 Fighgunner, Level 20 fighmaster

Yup. I think your Vita has to be synched to a japanese PSN account though.

As far as I know, PSVita has no region lock D: So yeah I know a blog that could give every detail about how to play the Vita beta, but since it's in brazilian portuguese, I think it's no use sending it to you :/ But I guess there are other blogs like this in english Maybe a deep search will reveal them ;D

There is one thing I'm not sure about. Since the actual Vita cart isn't Region Locked, the deciding factor could be your willingness to go through the hassle of switching your Vita to a different region. They did make it quite the hassle, requiring you to have different memory cards, do entire system resets, etc. They want you to hop on one foot, rub your tummy, and take the Monty Hall challenge these days, to switch accounts. It's nowhere like it was on the PSP.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jan 19, 2013 at 04:26 PM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

All I know from the Vita beta thread is that the Sega ID is linked to your PSN account. It may be a safe bet that it may require a Japanese ID for it.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    There is one thing I'm not sure about. Since the actual Vita cart isn't Region Locked, the deciding factor could be your willingness to go through the hassle of switching your Vita to a different region. They did make it quite the hassle, requiring you to have different memory cards, do entire system resets, etc. They want you to hop on one foot, rub your tummy, and take the Monty Hall challenge these days, to switch accounts. It's nowhere like it was on the PSP.
    I didn't realise how difficult they made it to switch PSN accounts on the Vita. I'm sort of glad I linked my Vita to my japanese PSN account when I first got it.