Skill Tree update. If you noticed on the Fighter and Techer Trees, Brave and Wise Stance Up, and PP Restorate all have a 1 next to them, but yet no 2. And if I recall correctly, _____ Mastery on the Force and Techer trees had a 1 next to them (correct if 'm wrong on this) While they did not appear in the tree update a while back, SEGA could add them in the next tree extension.

In two days, the level cap will raise to 55. However, I don't think the tree is actually getting updated then. However, IRC, a new difficulty setting is coming this spring or so, and that could possibly raise the cap to 60 (and come with a new +5 SP CO). The thing I mainly warning about is that +5 SP is being given out right now, but you can't use that SP on any new skills. Should my predictions of Lv60 + 5 SP on the next difficulty come true, then you may only have +10 SP to work with the new tree expansion.

I'll show a possible example with the Ranger tree. Much of you have likely used this as your Ranger tree(http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/ski ... 00ib00000f). Let's say that Weak Hit Advance 3 got added to the tree next update. If it got added, chances are it would likely get added under Ability Up 3, probably requiring you 5 points in said skill. If my prediction of Lv60 and a 5 SP CO for the next difficulty come true, you would be able to max Weak Hit Advance 3 in this hypothetical situation. However, if one had spent 5 from Lv51-55 on another skill, then you would not be able to max it.

Another example is the future Brave and Wise Stance Up 2. If you look as the Wise side of the Fighter tree you'll see that Wise Up2 can't go anywhere but below either Dead or Halfline. While the Brave side has plenty of space around it, SEGA would probably place Brave S Up 2 in a parallel position to Wise Up 2; like below Chase Bind. This would make it impossible to max both stances completely. Being so far down would also mean you would need to have a lot of leftover SP just to reach them, let alone max them. I personally regret maxing S ATK Up 1, since I feel that my current Fighter tree might not be able to max Brave S Up 2 if it lands in my predicted place. While it's possible they might not actually get stuck down there, do note that SEGA has been greedy with PSO2, and probably will place them far down just so people use either two trees for each stance, or have to buy 2 new trees because their original tree can't reach either one.

I'll admit a lot of things I've said a pure speculation (Lv60 for the next difficulty may not even happen right away; my two examples don't even take new original perks that could be powerful into account). All I'm asking is that you be a bit careful with the +5 SP you get (as well as any SP you have leftover in general) on Wednesday's update so that the next skill tree update is less likely to mess up your tree. I cant help but feel as if SEGA is introducing Lv55 early as an attempt to get people to waste SP without seeing the next extension, and then using the extension to make everyone buy new trees because they are like 3 points away from getting their desired perk.