Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite ID

Cool Favorite ID

Hey everyone a few days ago I posted a thread about favorite weapons. Now I want to know everyone's favorite ID and why!!!!!!!

I generally have 4 IDs I usually pick from

The first three are very obvious because I usually play a Ranger: Greenil, Veridia and Purplenum. The 4th is Redria because it's generally has other items that I can't get on the other 3 ids.

I've had about 4 secion IDs over the years where I explored it fully. The 2 that standout was Pinkal (FOmar) and Whitil (HUNwearl). Maybe it was because these 2 IDs fit the characters like a glove, that could be why I'm impressed by them.

I will say that if you do not have a Force and you have a Pinkal ID, then you are probably kicking yourself right about now. It would get annoying after a while that most of the weapon drops are useless Force weapons, I have a Force and it's still annoying. However, it's got some good rare Force stuff that I have found on Hard (Branch of Pakupaku, Assist Barrier and Blue Barrier) and of course better than usual tech disk.

Another one of my favorite weapons was the Oratiagito (sp?) and I pipe trick a couple of these from Mil Lilies a long time ago on the Whitil ID, plus I got a Rico Earrings from Ultimate Ruins. I think I also found a Madam's Umbrella from a Merical and they seemed to drop some what frequent.

If I remember right, I was not too happy with a Skyly and Oran ID, though I'm sure someone will tell you differently.

My favorite is Skyly ID I know that the armor drops arent great but the hunter weapons and thats good for me becuase I have HUmar skyly character.

Skyly has the best swords, which are a pretty great weapon class, but redria gets the best universally useful units and yellowboze gets a very wide selection of all kinds of good items.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Skyly is my favorite. Skyly is also nick-named the 'beast ID" because it gets so many strong and good HUnter weapons. Another personal Fav of mine is Oran because I just love Daggers and this ID gets daggers the most including the exclusive Twin Chakram which are badass.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Purplenum and Skyly, but I've spent more time/years under the Skyly ID.

SKYLY IS AWESOME! ive spent over 800 hrs playing with him my HUmar!

Whitill, as my main uses it on BB
    Purplenum, as my main uses it on GC
    Viridia, as they find some awesome stuff

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

for me i use greenile to hunt pow mat/mind mat/RA gear/weapons like spreadneedle/cannon rouge/heaven striker