Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Will this patch cause the game to redownload the modified files every single update?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Menasthos View Post
    Works perfectly.
    Found a typo, at prologue. When you char choose, answering "what happened" , Afin answer "You don't know what happened ten years agao?"
    Fixed, thanks.

A pic, ok. I hope others will contribute to fix any typo if occurs, so for the Feb 2nd patch, everything will be perfect

A pic definitely helps me see exactly what the problem for things like line breaks, or fixing something where I refer to the wrong character. I moved 1,500 lines of text in two days with out a lot of sleep, so expect a lot of typos.
    Last edited by Kion; Jan 24, 2013 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    That blue on blue is kinda messin with my eyes on that page..
    The page doesn't work well on Internet Explorer and Firefox, it seems to work well only in Google Chrome. :\
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Sorry about that. The wonders of using a template.

Oh, Kion, when you are fully done with the translation for everything, will you put the updated translation in the Arks Layer page? Since Matterboard scenes can only be seen once, those who already completed the Matterboards won't be able to try those scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Will this patch cause the game to redownload the modified files every single update?
    Yes, so it's a good idea to backup the original files before you put the patch.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Hmm... It would probably be a lot easier to upload videos of the translated dialog

Edit: Also changed the background color of Arks Layer to white. Sorry for the poor rending on browsers besides Chrome. I used a template and it's too messed up for any quick fix as far as formatting goes. Now at least the text should be easier to read when accessed from Firefox or IE.
    Last edited by Kion; Jan 24, 2013 at 09:04 AM.

Kion, props to you for starting this and getting it going and working and putting in the effort and everything. GJ~~

Until an injector type tool is out yeah, probably a good idea to backup your /data/ folder to avoid having to re-download gigabytes (on top of the bloated patches orz) every two weeks. I will seed for a while while I just AFK idle for EQ/Market.

Hay english speaking guyz still wanna play NA PSO2 for the story? (P.S. THE STORY ITSELF IS TERRIBLE IN ANY LANGUAGE)

Quote Originally Posted by Kierto View Post
    Until an injector type tool is out yeah, probably a good idea to backup your /data/ folder to avoid having to re-download gigabytes (on top of the bloated patches orz) every two weeks.
    A few of us had a discussion about this in a thread I made on the other forum, and it came up that an injector tool (mainly because of GameGuard and/or the possibility of doing evil things with it; I honestly forget which) was probably not in the community's best interest.

The interesting part? It more dealt with the question of using such a thing to catch packets to pseudo-translate item names and non-patchable text (not that I have any idea if that'd be possible; it was just a subject that came up in the discussion).