Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I don't know what game you've been playing that when you hear, "you'll be at the mercy of the RNG," you feel reassured.
    Just about every other free MMORPGs out there.

I will probably never understand all the whining about the RNG, coming from games that had it worst.

You deserve better from your entertainment than, "it could be worse."

Looks like Advanced Quest will give some nice stuff, assuming these new stones drop there.
    Spoiler!

Price of tradable rares is shooting up. Thank God I have most of the ones I'm interested in already.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2003ert View Post
    Looks like Advanced Quest will give some nice stuff, assuming these new stones drop there.
    Spoiler!

Price of tradable rares is shooting up. Thank God I have most of the ones I'm interested in already.
    Holy crap.
    Not only is it a different color scheme, but it's 10* and much much stronger!?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYUM

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I have a feeling I'm one of the few that doesn't mind these quests costing Meseta.

Why? It makes them a lot more special and uncommon. This also makes players want to do their absolute best when playing these quests. Gather up your favorite team of friends, and just plow through the new stages together.
    It will feel more special doing these quests, if you can't do them frequently due to the high cost.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

If it winds up costing 500k every run I think it's a little extreme, if only because of the fact it resets after(every?) 7 days. I'm reserving judgment until we get concrete info though, it's probably not gonna be as bad as people are making out.

The new weapons have some insane attack stats on them..

The rod is 919.6 t-atk at +10 (which is 26(27?) more then the elder rod+10)

The mechs are 868.3 r-atk at +10, which is 48.3 over the most powerful mechs in game at the moment.

I Just wonder how many runs you need for just one of these, and I wonder if they will release a wired lance in this shop that's usable by all classes and is somewhat powerful .

I'm also hoping these will just be a darker den style quests, just without the semi rng getting into it. For those moaning about the costs, nothing is known for sure (unless im missing something) - doing every taco every day for a week yields 5.46 million meseta, which is 11 runs assuming it will be 500k each...
    Last edited by Dnd; Jan 26, 2013 at 06:03 AM.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Can anyone identify any of those weapons? Ikutachi was mentioned of course and we know of Messer Agate. The mech is definitely Ishurai. I can't identify the rod at all and they all share the same pattern of a 574/584 requirement. If I had to guess, that's probably a Salvador and if a talis is in this, it's a Hard Quartz.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    Can anyone identify any of those weapons? Ikutachi was mentioned of course and we know of Messer Agate. The mech is definitely Ishurai. I can't identify the rod at all and they all share the same pattern of a 574/584 requirement. If I had to guess, that's probably a Salvador and if a talis is in this, it's a Hard Quartz.
    The Rod is Seitenweise. It's currently around 5 million right now.

These are all a part of a series and I'm quickly finding out which weapons are part of them.

So far I've got:
    Ikutachi
    Rust Device (?)
    Messer Agate
    Divulcan (confirmed by the cover for the update)
    Ishurai (running for 500k+ and they're not terribly hard to find)
    Seitenweise
    Metalisolidom (looks confirmed based on how pricey it is now)