Default I have a great idea for new my room items, do you guys have any?

Personally I would love to see a mannequin that displays costumes similar to the weapon display item.
    THE EMPEROR - SHIP 2 -FO/TE 50/50

Not sure if I want to visit a room fully occupied by nothing but mannequins. On the sofa, in the bath, /bed2 on the floor, just standing around lifelessly welcoming nobody with their blank expressions and cold soulless bodies

Opa Opa following you about, making witty observation and asking silly questions. Mainly because I've been watching Akai Koudan Zillion lately.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Not sure if I want to visit a room fully occupied by nothing but mannequins. On the sofa, in the bath, /bed2 on the floor, just standing around lifelessly welcoming nobody with their blank expressions and cold soulless bodies
    If someone goes afk in your room, doesn't hurt to just move the mannequins around and surround him with them. would make a nice creepy prank

I'd really like more interactive stuff, would make the room very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Alnet View Post
    Opa Opa following you about, making witty observation and asking silly questions. Mainly because I've been watching Akai Koudan Zillion lately.
    I forgot about that show. I got two epis in and then forgot it existed. Shame on me since the first game I owned for my master system was Zillion III: The Triformation

Piles of steaming poo! lol

Does PSO2 have the parrots like on PSU?

I would.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Googlebonker View Post
    Does PSO2 have the parrots like on PSU?
    They were available in the FUN scratch for some time, but they're not available anymore, they now cost over 500k.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Tuxedo outfit + Mannequin = Slenderman Decoration