Thread: AC

Default AC

So I've been hording 1700 AC for some time now+^_^+ But I'm getting a bug to spend some, and now I'm hearing rumors of western cards working again? can anyone confirm this? I'd much rather use a card over Suto-Corp or Webmoney+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    So I've been hording 1700 AC for some time now+^_^+ But I'm getting a bug to spend some, and now I'm hearing rumors of western cards working again? can anyone confirm this? I'd much rather use a card over Suto-Corp or Webmoney+^_^+
    Western cards worked only temporarily during the last days of December/early days of January, once SEGA's vacation ended they stopped working again...I think...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

ah, OK, so that means no AC still+^_^+ oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    ah, OK, so that means no AC still+^_^+ oh well...
    I keep hearing this rumor that the American Express prepaid debit (the one you have to order online that has your name on it, not the one you get at Wal-Mart) has always and still does work for the purchase of AC. I ordered one 3 days ago and will post an update once I try it out.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by ImaDoctorJim View Post
    I keep hearing this rumor that the American Express prepaid debit (the one you have to order online that has your name on it, not the one you get at Wal-Mart) has always and still does work for the purchase of AC. I ordered one 3 days ago and will post an update once I try it out.
    nope, i can confirm as of 4PM today that AmEx is still not supported+^_^+ that's how i bought my AC before, but they banned it late September and never gave out refunds like they did for the VISA/MC users (so they must have gotten their money)+^_^+ it looks pretty though propped up next to my Xbox+^_^+