View Poll Results: Do YOU want roleplay on PSO2?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure! Sounds fun!

37 54.41%
  • Eh, not sure...

14 20.59%
  • No, too many abuse it for 'adult' reasons.

17 25.00%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Where's the "You know, it's truly a sad day when a gamer has to tell you to 'get a life'" option?

I wouldn't mind. I roleplay with one other friend at times. I just wasn't sure if other people wanted to, but I usually play along if the opportunity presents itself.
    Ship 2 // Team DESU // Agreian (TE/FO) // Zerius (RA)

Nah. Once upon a time, I used to do the RP thing in other games, but I've found that when I'm telling a story, I prefer to be in control of all the moving parts. So, I just author stories these days. Nothing against RPers though. If I see them, I just mind and go about my own business.

Sure, why not+^_^+ my character's easy, she's narcissistic, doesn't really care about others, really good at math and formulating probabilities, and prone to stating the obvious in an over worded logical way+^_^+

I like to RP when I can.

All of my characters' auto words are completely IC (with the exception of the party join greetings, out of necessity). The auto words themselves are one of my most favorite things about this game. Wish other games had features like that!

I like to roleplay on PSU when it was still around the thing was I sucked at it. I'll probably roleplay again in PSO2.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jan 30, 2013 at 03:15 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I like to RP when I can.

All of my characters' auto words are completely IC (with the exception of the party join greetings, out of necessity). The auto words themselves are one of my most favorite things about this game. Wish other games had features like that!
    ikr? Autowords make this game soo much better then like 90% of the MMOs out there+^_^+ (even my join party autoword is RP)

I'm too slow to RP in real time I don't mind getting building a character though. Like Zyusticae my auto words are all in character. Especially Milla's.

Its good to see a thread like this. I love RP, and always wanted to get into a PSO roleplay. Autowords really help with it. [Though, the Damaging AW's are a bit.. spammy] But actually creating a continuity of sorts would be nice, like the Hunter's Guild quests in PSO, and subsequently, the ARK Events in the field.

I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with in the coming days.
    Valon Lv:X Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kuronen View Post
    Just curious, I'm coming over from TERA Online (Celestial Hills) and was wondering if people on PSO2 still actively RPed.

And no, no I don't mean ERP. I've already seen 'hentai' named characters so I'm pretty sure THAT goes on...

But what I mean is like, making a story for your character, building friendships and maybe rivals, etc.

Thanks!
    That's funny, I'm going from PSO2 to TERA right now.

Back on topic, I'm not much of a role player... in order for me to role play the game needs to be able to actively immerse me with out me trying. This game revolves around upgrading items and talking about stats so much I can't find myself trying to role play over that.