Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I can never play PSO2 again :(

well when i login after a reinstall of windows 7, it asks me for an authentication key, which i click "resend" ... but it NEVER sends it to my email, not in spam folder or nothing... so it looks like i've lost every thing and can no longer play, unless someone knows of a way of getting past the authentication key or knows how to contact support in japanese i wont be playing anymore till it comes to america

if you can log into your ISAO account https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=sega you can change the E-Mail address registered to your account+^_^+ and pick an e-mail provider that isn't so picky about the spam filtering (i use hotmail.com myself)

Because of all the account hacking going on (more like leaked password from other sites), you currently cannot change the email address associated with the account.

You can try to add PSO2's email address to your contact list and maybe ask your mail provider to see if they're blocking the @isao.net mails to see if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    if you can log into your ISAO account https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=sega you can change the E-Mail address registered to your account+^_^+ and pick an e-mail provider that isn't so picky about the spam filtering (i use hotmail.com myself)
    i could never get past the captcha again, i had a friend who speaks japanese set it up for me once, but as the last guy said, i guess you cant change your email right now, so im stuck with no pso2

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Because of all the account hacking going on (more like leaked password from other sites), you currently cannot change the email address associated with the account.

You can try to add PSO2's email address to your contact list and maybe ask your mail provider to see if they're blocking the @isao.net mails to see if it helps.
    what is pso2s email address?

Quote Originally Posted by kd0 View Post
    what is pso2s email address?
    the address ISAO uses to send the unknown PC authentication code [email protected]
    i don't know why it's not the same address they use to distribute unlock codes and whatnot, but it's probably something to do with security+^_^+
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Jan 29, 2013 at 04:31 PM.

I am actually not sure which email they uses for that particular purpose, though all the account/item code related email have been sent from @isao.net, while reports and whatnot are sent from @soj.sega.co.jp.

Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

i could never get past the captcha again, i had a friend who speaks japanese set it up for me once, but as the last guy said, i guess you cant change your email right now, so im stuck with no pso2
    About the captcha:

http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm havefun

about the email, are you positive the email you're checking is the email associated with your Sega ID account? If you're not positive, try checking other emails you may possibly have for the authentication key.

If you're positive, then yeah...call your email provider, ask them if they blocked email from isao or whatever. I'd say check the trash box or something...but I suppose you have already.

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!

my email provider is my ISP i doubt theyd be blocking emails from it, but i guess i could ask them, they might think im sounding strange though

my email provider is my ISP i doubt theyd be blocking emails from it, but i guess i could ask them, they might think im sounding strange though
    which ISP? many ISPs run more strict spam filtering software on their e-mail servers to help curb Trojans, worms, viruses and such (it's part of what you pay for, which means the help desk will be easier to negotiate with)+^_^+ free e-mail sites tend to be more lenient in that regard+^_^+ your ISP could be filtering it just for being in Japanese+^_^+