Default Who's on RIGHT NOW?

I'm at work right this minute and I will be until 11PM Central, so this thread is more of an idea than an invitation to play right this minute. Has anyone ever suggested having a way for PSOW dwellers to let the community know they're online and looking for a party? Could be a good idea for a sticky if people would use it. Thoughts?
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Isn't this what the "friends list" is for in the game?

Besides the player matchup subforum, not much else to list who is and who isn't.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

lol, be 2 more hours before i get out of class, anyway, every attempt outside of meetups and contests to have a thread here for something like that gets moved to http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18 by the mods+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Besides the player matchup subforum, not much else to list who is and who isn't.
    I didn't even realize we had that. Would you be so kind as to link me?
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

You posted a topic there, from the time you were still on ship 7 if I'm not mistaken: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

You posted a topic there, from the time you were still on ship 7 if I'm not mistaken: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18
    He didn't actually, his thread was just moved there
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Yeah, I remember posting that, but I'm pretty sure I put it under PSO2 general. A mod must have moved it because I didn't even know matchup was a thing. I really need to explore this site more.

i was on but got 249 error lol.

I'll be on as soon as the servers open up tonight at 2 AM Central. Gonna start by unlocking/completing Tunnels Exploration on Normal. After that, I'm flexible. Might try the next area, grind, whatever.

Definitely going to kill Falz on Normal a lot tonight. I don't mind doing Hard, but it throttled my experience really bad when I tried it. He's level... 36, right? So what level do I get full experience for him? 31?

Either way, Block 20. Be there and be square.