Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ship 10 b45 mostly

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

If anyone's ever watched my Chapter 08 videos I provided for story translation, then you already know who I am.

Otherwise, I'm Yurima on Ship 10, the blue-haired, twin-tailed (totally not short) Newman that totally doesn't have a height complex).

You might've seen me around on occasion (I've just roamed around the blocks (seemingly at random) ever since the English community (somewhat) decentralized).
    Last edited by Maronji; Jan 29, 2013 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Spoiler tags screwed up my other ones. Meh.

Maronji..like the response on story translation...too bad for me...the story will neven change!
    Stupid matterboard...still on B1...Oodans drop zilch! If they plan to make this a US game...they need to make the story possible to go through!(also wrecks my valentines cause can't do the last quest)...but I play many other games..(Dragonnest all the way)!
    Congrats for translations...love people that do them!!

Quote Originally Posted by warpkun View Post
    Stupid matterboard...still on B1...Oodans drop zilch! If they plan to make this a US game...they need to make the story possible to go through!(also wrecks my valentines cause can't do the last quest)...but I play many other games..(Dragonnest all the way)!
    If that means what I think it means, you need to look for an orange Event Field; it's not an enemy drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly HUmar View Post
    i think 1 person from my team may go to the meet and greet, other than that the team has about 20 active members atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
    LOL
    Spoiler!
    How about we go to this meetup.... > .>
    Although I can't promise anything because of timezones... x . x

I'd like to see the english population on our ship atm. Got kinda curious..

I play! Character name: Suzanna

Quote Originally Posted by -Lady- View Post
    Hello, PSOW, I'm an old player coming back to the game after 6 months of inactivity(had to leave to achieve FF14's legacy membership status =P) and I'm wondering if there's still a significant amount of English speaking players in Ship 10 since the advent of ship transfers for ¥700.

Both me and some friends would like to know! I haven't seen anyone on the forums representing ship 10 nor the recent trading forum subsection with anyone but Ship 2.

Thanks~
    Are there English players on ship 10? Yes
    Are there many of them? This is debatable but I would have to say no.

I've been on ship 10 since open beta and Like you have taken a long break. Coming back to ship 10 was reminiscent of a cliched jrpg intro... it was barren. Most of the English community that was left on ship 10 had teams and their own blocks to meet at. You couldn't just find people to run with in the lobby and chat. So if you don't want to pay the yen to transfer find a healthy team and you will have lots of fun. Or if you're like me and want to see new faces chat and actually have people in your EQ or MPA you may want to jump ship.

After transferring to ship 2 it was alive and kinda reminded me of how the community was before I left.
    Ship:2
    Lan

Rappy Hunter

We're around in Ship 10, though I figure everyone is divided since we don't have a universal place to meet up.

... But I'm Angry all the time and I'm not really a friendly person. (This is actually untrue, please feel free to wave, say hi, and friend me if you see me around!)

I'm on ship 10 along with my team, Liminality. Feel free to track me down. I don't know what block I'm on anymore because Sega done goofed up on the update and didn't label the blocks properly.
    PSO2 JP: Ship 10
    Player ID: RadGalaxy
    Characters: Zeruel, RadGalaxy 2.0, Kaede, and Kylie

Author of the Blowing Dust column on www.themogblog.com

I'm here as well.

Avachair, Solacia, if your still wandering around with no team, you're welcome to join Liminality. We're remnants of Zouryx Empire after the leader went afk for life and 9000000 inactives.

inb4 angry bot calling me a tsundere.