Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

eh? you like buying a new mag every two months? I'd suggest you try not to function like that.

Pretty sure the new almighty gear is coming this Wednesday. o.-

lol well we know weapons are for sure. dunno what's in store for armor yet, right?

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Choose a mag evolution in this priority:
    1. If it has a unique trigger action you want (such as PP Restore J)
    2. The stats you're giving it
    3. Cosmetics
    4. Photon Blast

You can change the PB with an item you can buy with Excubes. Kind of costly, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Do not try to make Tucana just for the Photon Blast (I'm assuming you want Tucana for this and not cosmetic reasons). You can change that later and you can live with Ajax Proi until then. Figure out what stats you need to equip good R-ATK weapons and (if you care) R-DEF for Vardha units. Put anything leftover in R-ATK.

Assuming you're a male Cast, you already have a little more than enough R-DEF for Vardha units at GU 55/RA 55. Female Cast has a little more.
    Check post #11 of this thread for basically everything else Gunner or Ranger related you would probably ever want to know.
    ah thanks,i'm a female cast,i think i will feed my mag pure R-ATK to transform to Ajax Proi

Is PP Recovery H any good?, wondering if it's worth going through the trouble to get an Orion just for it.

ah another question,should i train RA/GU same lv,or train RA to 50 and start train GU ?

What most people do is level one class to the cap while using COs to level the other. use your COs to force feed your other class so you're not stuck on normal. By the time you get to 55 your Gu will be somewhere in the 30s most likely. You can switch from there and make your way up to 40 in a short while that way.

My advice is to get your main class to lv40 (or 45 considering the new released Advanced Quests) and unlock VH first. That way if your friends call you to TA or any other runs on VH, you won't have to deny them.