Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Okay then, my results now:

Spoiler!
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

wonder if I should unlock my ragiele potential now and try to get it back to +10 hmmmmmmmmm

What I find odd is that Grinder prices are going up when in theory they should be going down. Although I'm assuming it's because everyone is now attempting to gamble their luck, but if you think about it, the recent patch essentially double/triple (x2.5? ish) the amount of grinders. Sooo demand should be going down...>_> unless everyone is unlocking potentials left and right already, lol.

Yeah, I noticed that too just now. Bizarre. The best I can think of is that enough people held off on grinding when news of the change was mentioned and left things they found and bought unground until today. Then, they all went at it at once.

This is pretty dam ridiculous for me...
    Spoiler!

152 attempts, taking out about 21% of my money....

Not the worst here, but it's the worst I've been through.

Ok this is just ridiculous.
    AND THIS IS AN 8*, costing DOUBLE THAT OF MY 9*.
    Spoiler!

Ok not exactly double but still....
    Last edited by Syklo; Jan 30, 2013 at 05:55 AM.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I was prepared to throw at least a stack of grinders at it.
    Spoiler!

Only an 8* but still pretty decent I think. Lambda Hexagraph to help level my Techer, got sick of the Vita Cane.

Quote Originally Posted by Soultrigger View Post
    What I find odd is that Grinder prices are going up when in theory they should be going down. Although I'm assuming it's because everyone is now attempting to gamble their luck, but if you think about it, the recent patch essentially double/triple (x2.5? ish) the amount of grinders. Sooo demand should be going down...>_> unless everyone is unlocking potentials left and right already, lol.
    It's because of a market phenomena called price action trading, even if there is a high supply of an item( in this case grinders) and demand actually becomes lower(less needed to grind) The perceived value of the item will actually increase because of it's new increased efficacy. I think once again this plan will backfire on sega, and cause grinder prices to probably double in the near future.(not before dipping to record lows)
    Last edited by Mushy2000; Jan 30, 2013 at 06:18 AM.

Confirming that 7* items are still the hardest to grind up
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Confirming that 7* items are still the hardest to grind up
    Spoiler!
    That was pretty ridiculous. I might test my luck and try to get my 7* to +10.

I just put 200 grinders on a 9* weapon and got it to +9. Then it failed until +2. Never went past +5 since.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!