Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Put in 30 grinders... got level 2 of my braolet potential...

Grinded my lamda ragediel... went from +4 to +10 in 78 grinders...

Success rates still apply but RNG is still there. Still, I like this cost reduction, it's really much needed.

Why are people still whining over weapons getting to +10 after ~150 attempts?
    That's a fairly gentle amount of grinds if you ask me (and Gigawuts, lol).

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

It is Meji, I guess people have no patience and expect to get the most while using the least...Well PSO2 ain't working that way.

*eyes Vraolet that took over 500 grinders to get Omen lv3 and is still at +5 on that*

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasuma Izzigawa View Post
    That was pretty ridiculous. I might test my luck and try to get my 7* to +10.
    That is excluding the 200+ attempts to +10 it before todays patch aswell.

On my plus side, my ルイングローム hit +10 after about 80 grinders from +7, i used a 5% booster and hit grind as a misclick before adding the full protection at +9... lucky it didnt fail
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Dunno... in my experience 9 star and above almost always calls for protection for anything past +8.

Failing to get +10 on a 9 star or 10 star weapon in 200 tries seems pretty tame to me, and now 200-400 grinders (9 and 10 stars respectively) instead of 900 grinders.

My guess on the name change is to cater to the Vita blocks that will be added at the end of February.(Or simply just sectioned off the existing ones.)
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I don't like it they keep shafting arround the blocks. I'm so used to play 9-11 and 40-41 for VH and/or Ruins ;-; It's pretty annoying they change it every X months. Why can't they just keep it the way it was, I think it was fine personally.
    They would have to keep changing blocks names every time a new area is released, this change will reduce the number of times they'll change blocks names in the future.
    I guess changes will happen when they release new types of quests (Advance Quests most likely will have their own blocks too) and when they release new difficulty modes.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

In the past months, they've just been changing because of new releases, which is pretty necessary.

Not sure why they changed it this time... probably because people only ever plays Ruins (and sometimes Tunnels) that having all the extra blocks was unnecessary.

Sucks because Continent has the best drop table if you're looking for some cash (infinitely more useful than an excube or 10*s you don't want, lol), but nobody ever played it.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    They would have to keep changing blocks names every time a new area is released, this change will reduce the number of times they'll change blocks names in the future.
    I guess changes will happen when they release new types of quests (Advance Quests most likely will have their own blocks too) and when they release new difficulty modes.
    Hmmm yeah I guess that your correct. Just have to get used to it again haha.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Also about grinder price:

No reason to go down. It will cost less per grind, so they can stay at the same price and it'll still cost 1.5x~3x less than beforehand. Added to this, the lowered grinder costs makes grinding a little more appealing, so more people will attempt to do so, thus increasing their demand.

It also makes Dudu a better money sink since people can grind more than before. I'd hope prices across the board would go down, but I kind of doubt it really as its simply not enough.