Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Japan get's a roadmap for all of the great content for another year and NA gets.... *cricket chirps*
    Well, its actually only until the 1 year anniversary, so it's more like...

6/7 months? Either way, a progress report on the Int. version wouldn't hurt to make fans waiting for that version feel like...they actually matter.

Inb4lolSegadoesn'tcare
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I feel bad for all the pso fans waiting on the pso2 NA release. :s
    They're all like, "SEGA, WE BELIEVE IN YOU! WE HAVE HOPE IN YOU!"
    But Sega's all like, "NO! HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED ALREADY!? I'LL CRUSH YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS AND TAKE YOUR MONEY ALL THE WHLE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    But Sega's all like, "NO! HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED ALREADY!? I'LL CRUSH YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS AND TAKE YOUR MONEY ALL THE WHLE!"
    Radrappy's comic pretty much sums it all up.
    Spoiler!

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Interesting that the Radrappy comic, since it talks about Sonic, doesn't have weight for Sonic anymore. Sonic fans have reason to be excited for a new Sonic game again. They, more or less, have redeemed themselves.

As for the gatcha, I don't think they'll have legal issues to deal with it much. It is a free-to-play game and a good number of them have been doing it legally for years. Even one such game (as had topics about it on this very site) Dungeon Fighter US/PC had the same exact system for avatar items for years. It's only in the last year or so when they removed the Gatcha system in favor of buying specific pieces and packs. That might be a direction SEGA takes, so they might not keep Gatcha forever.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Feb 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Quote Originally Posted by Retehi View Post
    your reply totally helps tard.

Team Fortress 2 has crates you can open with "mann co keys" you buy from valve's store, $2.50 a pop, or $1.50 from unofficial sources. You have the potential of opening something worth thousands of dollars to someone. Dota 2 does it now also.

If they can do it, anyone else can, so the legality part is a load of bull.
    You don't have to pay anything to get keys in TF2/DOTA. You can trade for them.

Problem is Sega does not know what its doing and has always been run by Xenophobic elitists. take for example Nintendo. Nintendo crosses world wide, and learned that the western market makes them a Huge piece of their profits. They even released the WiiU in the USA 1st and have worked really hard to build the market out side of some issues that where later resolved (last story and xenoblade). Hell even Sony has a good world wide understanding. Microsoft, is kinda the opposite of Sega where they mostly don't know what they are doing out side the USA, but at least they try like hell to get out there. When I think Segas this is what I see.
    Last edited by FO-RA-HUnightv; Feb 1, 2013 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by •Col• View Post
    You don't have to pay anything to get keys in TF2/DOTA. You can trade for them.
    I'm well aware of this seeing as I been trading since the conception of Mann Co all those years ago. Point is the keys only come from Valve, which means there is always someone spending real money on them. For themselves, or for trade purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by FO-RA-HUnightv View Post
    They even released the WiiU in the USA 1st and have worked really hard to build the market out side of some issues that where later resolved (last story and xenoblade).
    Oh there are plenty of games that Nintendo never resolved, but one of the best known examples is the Mother series (Known as Earthbound in the west.)

Anyway just as a thought, is Sega showing up at any Cons in the future? If so perhaps someone in the local area should stop by and ask for an update from a rep in person? They may be able to say a little more since it would be off the record so to speak...

There's also Fatal Frame 4 for Wii that NoA managed to royally screw up.

So it's not SoA then, but Japan and its views on the west. Makes sense to me.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.