Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Arrow What other SEGA games do you play?

Just curious... Honestly, so far, I played:

- Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP)
    - Initial D series (PSP and Arcade Modes - I have licenses too. LOL)
    - House of the Dead series (Arcade Modes)
    Last edited by Bonjet; May 14, 2013 at 10:27 PM.

Well I got Jet Set Radio on Steam during christmas. Haven't finished it yet.

What do you mean? Like, what have we been playing recently, or what do we own? Cause if it's own, the list I could make would be massive and even then probably incomplete. I've given a HELL of a lot of my money to Sega over the years.

As for what, I guess, I've just run today... I got a few levels on PSP2i, working towards my 4th rebirth on my main. I also tried to teach my niece how to play Fantasy Zone II. Tried, at any rate. She likes games, so long as she doesn't have to put any effort into them. Couldn't even get past the first level. -_-' I helped her get to the second round, after which she took over the controls again and promptly died and pretty much shit herself when she realized we had to start over again from the beginning. I had to explain that, No sweetie, we didn't have checkpoints and save files back in those days. You were lucky if you got a finite number of continues. You have to be good at a game if you want to beat it.

She decided instead to go play Oblivion on the computer. And by play, I mean she rode around aimlessly on a horse for 30 minuites before getting bored and watching TV.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Shogun 2: Total War, since apparently, it's a Sega game now. Not much else other than PSO2.

Well, i have planned to play Sonic & All-stars Racing Transformed and Aliens: Colonial Marines eventually. XD

But the usual SEGA game i play would be PSP2:I.
    It´s my "MUST HAVE" on my PSP even though i only play it offline.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Shogun 2: Total War, since apparently, it's a Sega game now.
    The Total War series have been published by SEGA for quite a few years already, ever since Medieval 2.

Anyway, I have a bunch of recent SEGA games, Sonic Colours for the Wii, Sonic Generations, Sonic Adventure, Adventure 2, Sonic 4 Episode 1 and 2, Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles, Sonic CD, Phantasy Star 2 and 4, NiGHTS Into Dreams, Jet Set Radio, Binary Domain, Viking Batle for Asgard, Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing and Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, all of these for the PC.
    Oh, and of course PSO2. xD
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I've been playing Sega games all my life! I've never stopped! It'd be dumb to try and recall every single one, but some Sega games I'd like to play/revisit soon include:

Shinobi/Nightshade (PS2) - LOOOOOVED these games. Hoping they hold up.
    Binary Domain - BIG BO!
    Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (Original and Transformed) - heard these were fun little cart racers.
    NOT PSO2 - NOPE!

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Hmm. I actually played most of all SEGA games, and at some point, usually play any one of them at a time.

I couldn't recommend Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transforemed enough. So much fun is in that package. It definitely wont short-change you on value.

It's easier to ask what SEGA stuff I haven't really touched. Outside of SRPG Shining Force series and Valkyria Chronicles II PSP, I haven't played much of any SEGA strategy game license.

Still want to pick up Vanquished. Loved the demo.

As for old-school SEGA games I have yet to dive into. The Fantasy Zone games.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Played plenty in my time, but my favorites are definitely the original Phantasy Star series and Jet Set Radio.

In recent months? NiGHTs into Dreams, Jet Set Radio, and Anarchy Reigns.

Overall? Way too many to count, in fact I would stay over at my grandmas and play on the Sega Genesis my uncle had left over there. I had beaten Sonic 3 with everything unlocked 5 times in that time, Vectorman about 4 and lots of replays of Sonic 1, 2 and Knuckles. Golden Axe was a gem, but it was awkward with its control schemes. Anyone remember Streets of Rage? Awesome beat 'em up, too bad it had to go down with that era of gaming.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.