Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mountain Area

Default Mountain Area

Terrible area to go searching for rares. The enemies don't hardly drop a thing, let alone a red box. I've played through it 20 times looking for the Sense Plate from the Gibbles, only 1 red box was dropped from a Meriltas and it was a common DB Saber. I've killed countless monkeys and around 30 or so Sinow Berrils.

I'm sure it doesn't help that Gibbles does not drop a Sense Plate on any ID.
    And since the best drop rate from Sinow Berill is 1/160 (and much worse on other IDs) you should expect a fair number of killed Sinows before you see a rare from them.

I didn't see anything on a Sense plate dropping off of anything in Episode 2. I seen the best chance to get one was to have a Oran ID and it is a 1/2 drop rate off of Mil Lily, the rest of the IDs have horrible drop rates for it.

I'm sorry, I meant Attribute Plate (I knew it was a "Plate". And it was on Hard-Oran.

Run #22, a Ul Gibbon dropped a Photon drop

Run #23, a Zol Gibbon dropped a Blade Dance (no %s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett_TD23 View Post
    Run #22, a Ul Gibbon dropped a Photon drop

Run #23, a Zol Gibbon dropped a Blade Dance (no %s)
    that sucks man, sorry I know how long it takes, I just went on a random Space Ship run and got mine. If I still had it I would give it to you.

I'll be one happy bastard when I find it. I just finished run #32.

And on run #42, Deth Unit the monkey slayer of the Oran ID hath discovered.....ATTRIBUTE PLATE (0 slots).

It may be an odd coincidence, but I started this search at around level 45, I made the find at level 54, the exact level required to wear the ATTRIBUTE PLATE. I think it was the second run made after reaching level 54.

The Defense, Evasion and resistance are through the roof on this armor. Still, I need some add slots, which is going to be a challenge all on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett_TD23 View Post
    And on run #42, Deth Unit the monkey slayer of the Oran ID hath discovered.....ATTRIBUTE PLATE (0 slots).

It may be an odd coincidence, but I started this search at around level 45, I made the find at level 54, the exact level required to wear the ATTRIBUTE PLATE. I think it was the second run made after reaching level 54.

The Defense, Evasion and resistance are through the roof on this armor. Still, I need some add slots, which is going to be a challenge all on it's own.

Nice, good job lol :P I wouldn't of had the patience to farm that for that long, I would of given up after the 5th run.
    You got a Attribute Wall to go with it? if so then your stats will break through the roof lol.

Nope, don't have the ATTRIBUTE WALL.