Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can you still play online with the NA version of PSP2?

Basically as the title says is it possible to play online still?

Won't know until you try, rather it was still up when I got on last month.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Yes, it's still possible to go online. I haven't seen anything indicating that PSPo2 is going offline for the time being.

To be fair to SEGA, I think it would be a good idea to keep these servers up for players that cannot get a PC to run PSO2, or Vita for PSO2. It's a low tech server, doesn't take up that much space.
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

Quote Originally Posted by SC View Post
    To be fair to SEGA, I think it would be a good idea to keep these servers up for players that cannot get a PC to run PSO2, or Vita for PSO2. It's a low tech server, doesn't take up that much space.
    It's Sony's call in the end though. The system in the west never did well.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Its nice to know the network mode is still accessible. How is it though?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It's Sony's call in the end though. The system in the west never did well.
    Blace, thats news to me. I'm shocked to learn it didn't do well. Well, I just hope they keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by SC View Post
    Blace, thats news to me. I'm shocked to learn it didn't do well. Well, I just hope they keep it up.
    It's difficult to not notice the rampant hacking and pirating of games, especially in the case of PSPo2 almost every party available using exploits or cheating to the top.

So the hacking/cheating is still a problem them? *Shrugs* =/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I always kept out of the hacked players rooms. I only let me mates join with me. If I didn't know them, they were kicked, all the more reason if they were level 200 and spamming speech like no tomorrow. I'd shut the room down and remake.