Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SC View Post
    I always kept out of the hacked players rooms. I only let me mates join with me. If I didn't know them, they were kicked, all the more reason if they were level 200 and spamming speech like no tomorrow. I'd shut the room down and remake.
    Dunno if I agree with that because of how hard it is for me to tell who is legit and who's cheating. I ran into a problem once where someone used a cheat to make rares drop more frequently. That's the only one I can catch real easy. If its something else I won't caught it and problem will be affected.
    I difficut to tell sometimes. Unless the person is lv 200 and their kill count is low.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I just got to finally get online with this game. I got it used a few years ago and it wanted the passcode, so I didn't play online. Now that it doesn't need the code I tried it out a few days ago and there is barely anyone on (to be fair, 2 in the morning doesn't help). Would be nice to know what kind of hacks are out there so i can avoid them as well.

The game never needed the code to play online. It was something that was never fully implemented.

The type of hacking people do ranges from name hacking to killing everything in the room with a PA.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

also there are some who corrupt savefiles and the only way that i know of is if they give you there card so in the long run it be a good idea to back up your save on a computer or an extra memory stick.and do not forget that they do level 0 players,but some do it for the lulz and others do it if they are being bothered.you can tell who is a hax/cheater and who is not(i like to take them on ai misson S grade since that always gets them.i would host to help new players in showing the ropes,but where i am at the wifi is not supported.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The game never needed the code to play online. It was something that was never fully implemented.

The type of hacking people do ranges from name hacking to killing everything in the room with a PA.
    When i got this, back in 2010, forgot the month but it was before the SONY hack, i had to put in a code. It forced me. I made a character, chose to play online, asked for code. I understand that it probably never was used, but i was forced to put it in. I never played since then until now.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It's difficult to not notice the rampant hacking and pirating of games, especially in the case of PSPo2 almost every party available using exploits or cheating to the top.
    I can't stand hackers You can be enjoying a game with a bunch of friends online and a hacker will enter the lobby and screw it up for everyone but him! Sony needs better security measures to locate these guys. Fine them or something! I hate them with a passion!
    Kaoru Kamiya - "I have incredibly strong luck! I always win!"

This is hard for me to admit, but I do it openly. I've hacked for most of my "PSP2 Life". I am and am not ashamed of doing it. (Shamed because it kinda ruins the game. Not shamed because it is kinda fun :S ). But I've decided to do my best in "going legit"; Basically deleting my character while she still has basically everything hacked in her inventory. Wish me luck lol x3 And please don't hate on meh Q_Q
    (Username) - FOcasael Lvl. 8-9. Ship: 2 Block: This rare species has made its habitat in every block of Ship 2...

Broken and Beautiful

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlavePrototype View Post
    This is hard for me to admit, but I do it openly. I've hacked for most of my "PSP2 Life". I am and am not ashamed of doing it. (Shamed because it kinda ruins the game. Not shamed because it is kinda fun :S ). But I've decided to do my best in "going legit"; Basically deleting my character while she still has basically everything hacked in her inventory. Wish me luck lol x3 And please don't hate on meh Q_Q
    You'd be better off deleting your entire save and restarting.