Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Default Shotgunning Fiction

Inspired by Enforcer MKV, I decided to take a crack at writing stories but it may not be as good as his so bear with me and let me know if you all liked it or how I can improve my story telling. We'll kick things off with our heroine's profile.

Name: Vinessa "Valefore" Magnus

Race: CAST

Specialization: Heavy Artillery, Paranormal Detection, Gunblade usage.

Appearance: Very human looking Caseal, tanned skin, blue hair wears a yellow plaided scarf, the following equiped (Sorry I don't know the names of the starter pieces T_T) Standard Issue Hucaseal chest, Standard Issue RAcaseal, and Standard Focaseal Issue Arms that has a bracer on the right arm housing a retractable Photon Blade and cannon. Primary color: White. Secondary color: Black. Lighting: Yellow/Gold photon. has a body structure that blinds the line of femininity and masculinity.

BIO: Originally created as a paranormal investigating assistant to help capture, detect and record spiritual entities. Equiped with a unique system allowing her to think, act, and feel emotions completely on her own fearing the worst possible incident that could happen the manufacturer Of Vinessa had run a series of tests on her operating system ensuring its reliability and maturity to be amongst mankind. After years of testing the system successfully completed all prepared tests, simulations, and ethical education she was then given to and activated by the commissioned team, she then began fulfilling her purpose and loving every second of her "life". As time went on Vinessa began to wonder if this is what she was truly meant for and perhaps had a greater destiny in mind while being created to serve than chasing spiritual beings. Feeling that the great gift as she called her cybernetic mind was being wasted she left the paranormal team in hopes of finding for her true calling. One day while out on her quest she happened to pass by a shop with televisions on display looking at the breaking report she saw that her home sector had came under heavy attack by the Darkers and to top it off she saw a familiar van that she used to ride in with a particular investigative team, no not a team but her family whom she loved and cherished. Wracked with the pain and loss of loved ones she decided to join ARKS to help in the fight against the Darkers so no one else be they flesh and blood or metal and circuitry lose loved ones as she has. Currently her rank is Private and is usually sent on Reconnaissance, courier, and minor extermination missions on the planet Naberius almost completing her trials to obtain clearance to undertake missions on Amudaschia.

General Abilities: Highly accurate intuitive skills (often noticing things that others miss), multiple modes of vision (thermal, night, infrared),

Likes: Peace, tranquility, cooking, magic, helping others in need.

Dislikes: Unfairness, injustice, watching the innocent get hurt and not able to do anything to help them, Darkers, those who don't follow through with promises, blind prejudice, negative energies.
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Feb 6, 2013 at 10:22 PM.

Reserved for first story entry!

Sounds interesting. I shall await the first chapter.

Hm, How bout an episode zero that gives you a slice of her life to get a feel of what she did and who she was long before the Darker attack on her home sector? :P I've had this idea all day in my head while at work and wondered how it would play out.

This little jingle will be used to introduce and or close certain episodes ("Capitulos" as I will call them) or set the mood for a moment within the story.

While writing the part of when she left the ghost hunting team I kinda had the song I linked bellow in my mind playing as a montage of how life went on after departure and lyrics represent the crew looking up at the sky as if they are sending Vinessa a message through the winds that they are waiting for her return with open arms

This is the song I thought of while envisioning her breaking down in tear less crying when she sees the crushed van and looks back on all the good fun memories she had of them. As of right now she thinks they are dead and has no knowledge if they are alive or not even now in the present
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Feb 6, 2013 at 11:48 PM.

Capitulo Zero

Finishing up packing the last of the equipment the Ghost Explorer Guild are relieved their lock down is complete and are all to glad to be let out, sharing the opinion of what they all experienced during the night as well as going over the audio and videos they obtained. Vinessa noticed Girouette trying to clench his back while reviewing the tapes as if he had been raked letting out painful groans. "Giro, let me take a look at your and see if you got bruised up again like you always do!" She asked with a concerned and alarmed tone rushing to his side to pull up his shirt gasping in horror seeing three long bloody claw like scratches on Giro's back. "What WHAT do you see Vin is it that bad?!" Girouette asked sounding a bit frustrated, Vinessa then look back at Nicholas and Daisue "Nic Dai get here quick bring the antiseptic and the bag of cotton swabs!" Nicholas and Daisue grabbed the requesting items and brought them to her as they saw Girouette's back they were stunned seeing the claw marks and made comments on how cool that was. Being irritated with the two guys she looked at them with a cold glare shaking her head with disgust towards them then began to tend to the wounds causing him to flinch and scream in agonizing pain "Oh god it burns it burrrrrrrns ahhh dammit for all that is warm and fuzzy PLEASE make it stop make it stop!" "Well if you would be still and stop being such a big baby like Dai Mr. "I'm such a bad ass in front of evil spirits" then maybe it would hurt less!"

After tending to the wounds and loading up all the boxes in the van they made their way to a cathedral to consult with a bishop who is secretly a demonologist (One who studies and cataloging demonic entities) sharing their findings, getting advice, and having a cleansing ritual performed on them.

Later that night Girouette notices Vinessa not in the room asleep he looks out the window to see her sitting on the pier looking at the nightsky he quietly sneaks out the room to meet the woman. "Scuse me ma'am may I have a seat here with you?" He asked in a husky flirty tone "Na I dun see why not since you asked SO KINDLY sugacube." Vinessa responded grinning at Giro but then looked at him sad and looked back up in the sky with a uncontent then looks back at him. "Giro, please would you consider what the bishop said about not provoking demonic spirits hm? Even if you don't could you do it for me atleast.... Please?" He looked away "Even if I did you know I can't stand it when bullies pick on the weak and helpless" Giro then cups and lifts her chin slightly up looking into her eyes "especially beautiful women like yourself" he said softly to her making Vinessa turn away shyly Giro then reaches and turns her face towards him leaning forward to the shy woman giving her a soft passionate kiss on her lips. Vinessa jerked up opening her eyes in a flash tilting her head over staring at a picture of her and the gang "It was all just a dream huh? I wonder what he was thinking that night..... Maybe make out with me?" She thought to herself and just layed there on her be trying to go back to sleep.

LOL This was all dream segment hehehehehe
    As for the scene on the docs picture Vinessa wearing this but with a belt around her shorts >_<

I hope you all enjoyed and wasnt what I was expecting but its a start and good mushy fun.

Dream segments, heh. Will this happen similar to En scattered entries? So spirit hunting, interesting stuff. For some reason I see this as a fitting battle theme.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Dream segments, heh. Will this happen similar to En scattered entries? So spirit hunting, interesting stuff. For some reason I see this as a fitting battle theme.
    Battle theme
    No telling how often I will delve into the dreams of Ms Vinessa also nice tune you suggested for her battle music as for the spirit hunting its a bit unique to your typical PS story here (I hope) and Im glad you enjoyed this odd quickie O_O ANd yes she is so human looking you cant tell shes a CAST as for the kiss hehe maybe it did happen.

"Well I don't have much to do except sitting here waiting for reinforcements to meet up and sinces I somehow have signal I guess a peek at the social network is in order." Yeah, us ARKs have a facebook network like you present day folks reading or watchimg this can see. Now if you can excuse me I'll be diving into the social networking. "As always its a good idea to check out the new posts tab to see whats up... Hm, complaints about Double Dee (Dudu), pshyche of killing a rappy, idiots bragging about getting and how to get abducted (no sympathy for those who died while captured if they did it on purpose unless it was a rescue mission.), I found your clone thread aaaaaaannnd the monthly photo dump and video documentation thread which is always nice and fun and its about bloody time they showed up. Now to go exterminate the Ragne that appeared in the forest... but I just can't shake the feeling that I wasnt alone just now."
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Feb 7, 2013 at 02:05 PM.

A certain white baby mag comes whirring through the halls of Moon Stone the MOST BRO team in all of ARKS Colony Ship 002, Ur. "Mag" finally reaches Vinessa flying around in circles feverishly as if they have recieved orders for a really big mission. "Whao whao whaaaaoooo chill out Mag!" She said calmy as she gabbed the tiny robot in her hands whirring and chirping excitedly. "Hm, a message from the writer you say!? Can you please relay the message to me then." Vinessa asked her dimunitive companion as it nodded while it began printing the message out than spatting it to face making sounds as if its giggling at.

She then peels the note off her face giving Mag a I'm gonna get you back for this look on her face then goes on to reading the note. "Aheh heh hem! Mag cue the music would you please."

Before reading the note she clears her throat real quick "Ahem, lemme see here... to those follwing I'm glad you have enjoyed what little I posted but due to not having many of the free maps unlocked, rapid overheats on several quests..." Stops reading out loud to go over the excuses and then reaches the good stuff. "As for updates he is going to try writing the stories in a scripted format... hm sounds weird but what ever works for him.

Mag bounces in the air shifting left and right.

Vinessa: hm, I suppose this could til the writer can write out something legit and yeah. Having forest only unlocked and bits of the Volcanic Caves don't really sound fun to have as a setting.

That's some epic fourth wall bending. Its all good though.