Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Nyeh I have been sssssoooooo lazy abot writing moar storiez so how about some about quick profiles of my main in game characters

((Will be updated after this post lol))

Name: Valen,The White Blade

Race: CAST

Specialization: Sword-Gear Hunter

Appearance: White Armored with Crimson Photon lighting usually equiped with the Melder Helmet or its Custom Variant.

BIO: -Recently activated-

General Abilities: -None-

Dislikes: Impurity, Darkness, Spawns of Dark Falz, Seeing any harm to Kelly,
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Vanessa Valefore Magnus

Race: CAST

Specialization: Fire Force

Appearance: Tanned skin tone, mid length blue hair, brown eyes, wide array suits of armor most commonly are what she calls Seraph that consists of Lamia Body, Rosen Scwanz Legs, and either Rose Arms or Helma Arms. The second is called Yojimbo consisting of the Wasp Hat, Medium's body and legs, and Lady Fauma arms, Non combat clothing she wears constantly are
    Urayukihime Sky and Roman Bakama.

BIO: Activated by Girouette Rajou Magnus, October 17th, 231. 232 Vanessa goes with Girouette to Oracle Colony 002 Ur to see what life outside the Holy Order Of Grants colonies is like, 232 Vanessa and Girouette meets Daixsue and Nicholas thus forming the paranormal investigating team Ghost Explorer Group,

General Abilities: In combat medical treatment

Likes: Life, her friends, peace, the orphans at the Holy Order's monastery on Ur, helping others, volunteer work for the Monastery,

Dislikes: fighting, Disregard for life, seeing the innocent be harmed, Darkers, Evil
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Sep 1, 2013 at 01:44 PM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

The Final Farewell... For Now. By: Chimeria
    Suggested music to read this to.

"The two slowly walked forward towards the bright, glowing light ahead of them. Both nervous and trembling with uncertainty. Chimeria grabbed her hand to relieve her uneasiness. She turned and looked up at the tall hunter, shocked. She always knew the feelings were there but neither one of them ever made a move. Ironic that this would be the first time they ever held hands but also the last time in this life. Although she knew he was nervous and quite possibly a bit sad, he still walked forward with his head held high holding his composure. She smiled and blushed a bit gripping his hand tightly, following his lead.

They could feel a certain warmth from the light as they approached it. At the entry-way, Chimeria stopped and turned to Vanessa, this time grabbing her other hand and looking down into her emerald colored eyes and gave an uneasy smile. His eyes began to well up a bit. Vanessa reached up to wipe away his tears.

"Hey now, I’m supposed to be the crybaby remember?" She joked.

Chimeria laughed. “Always making light of the situation Vanessa…Don’t you know this might be the end for us?” Chimeria looked down and frowned. More tears began to flow from his eyes. “I never even got to tell you how I really felt.” He chuckled.

"You never had to Kitty. I think I already knew." She said with a smile.

Chimeria shook his head. “I guess I’ll always have that nickname huh?”

"Of course! You’re always going to be my kitty." Vanessa responded poking fun at Chimeria’s ears. They both laughed in unison before Chimeria pulled her close, hugging her tightly. She returned his hug and nuzzled her face into his chest.

"No matter what happens after this…No matter how long it takes…We will find each other again. I promise you."

After releasing one another from each other’s grasp. They gave one another one final gaze before turning towards the light ahead. Still holding hands, they slowly walked forward. Their histories being lost in time forever.

Author's Comment

Spoiler!