Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

((Vinessa is now called Vanessa instead))

Walking through the festival district she watches the workers build and setup for tonights festivities where mostly couples will over indulge on each other kissing and other affectionate emotions a bright smile is on her face at the thought of couples being lovey dovey with each other.

She then imagines herself being held by her waist and feel of her partner's lips on her own lips. Not aware of being lost in her fantasy grabs the poor defesneless mag blindly making out with it with such fiery love and passion.

Some of workers happen to have seen and giggled quietly at her

Vanessa: I love you so so very much.

Contruction Worker: If your Mag could talk I'm sure it would say something corny back.

Vanessa: Huh... wha... what do you mean....?

Vanessa opens her eyes to see she had Mag pressed against her face then pushes the little robot screaming and apologizing then the workers just bursted out laughing at and making a mockery of her. Feeling embarrassed at what just happened she flees from the scene finding a place to hide letting out a shameful tearless crying.

((Happy Valentines Day from me to you.))
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Feb 14, 2013 at 02:16 PM.

wow. that's the name of my niece's name Vinessa and my sister in law
    s name Vanessa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    wow. that's the name of my niece's name Vinessa and my sister in law
    s name Vanessa.
    O.o Mind blowing... Had no idea Vinessa was really a name! Hope you liked the story :3
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Feb 14, 2013 at 07:26 PM.

Sorry to keep you all in the dark and hungering for more episodes of Vanassa I can say that I have been very busy and judt about done compiling my game sessions and whatnot to craft into stories but for now please enjoy this track, its from the new Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFP2...e_gdata_player

Sounds good.

Thanks Yoshiblue I do my best to keep things light and bright around here t.t So many sad depressing stories that really do hit you where you're most vulnerable but who knows maybe I'll go down that road but for now lets enjoy the good times yes?

"SO you say your name is Vanessa Magnus correct?"

"Yes Doctor that is the name I have chosen for myself"

"Hm, interesting very very interesting"

The mysterious scientists said quietly as he paced left and right observing the heavily damaged body of a Caseal not fitted for combat.

"You do know your main purpose was was to identify, capture photos and record the voices of the spirits who still remain NOT to join a militaristic group of mercenaries exploring the far reaches of space and fending off avatars of the profound darkness that will one day takes u"

"DOCTOR YOU'RE WRONG! You you're so very wrong... I understand that there will NEVER be true peace but it doesn't mean we can not just lay there doing nothing while the oppressor does as it pleases we have every right, EVERY RIGHT to defend our way of living!"

Vanessa said interrupting the scientist's negative comment but is probably the truth. The scientist then looks at her and laughs like a mad man.

"Project X, even to this VERY DAY laying there broken and beaten from an Elder Falz you still baffle us, amaze us, and continue to wonder if us creating you the way you are was the right thing to do... Strange how the choice of giving the ability to act, think, and feel like a human would be given to a ghost hunter like your friends were..."

"Please, don't call me that, don't ever address me by that name again call me Vanessa instead." She asked softly

"OH ho ho I'm terribly sorry VAnessa! I accidentally forgot you're not a caseal but rather some mechanized human like abomination instead! Still your desire to avenge your friends when you yourself have no confirmation of their demise." He said to her in an insulting tone at her

Vanessa fights hard to hold back her invisible tears from the cruel scientist refusing to show signs of weakness "If you really have been watching me then you do know for a fact they were killed! You saw the crushed van"

"Yes but were there any blood or their corpses littered around the scene of their so called deaths, Hm?!"

Vanessa closes her eyes to think about what was just said to her. "It... It doesn't matter if they are alive or not now I made it my choice then to fight for vengeance as a tribute to my them but if they are alive then I'm still going to fight the darkers to ensure no harm comes to them and to defend all I cherish and hold dearly to. Life has served me well now I do the same for life."

Continues to laugh and make a mockery of her "Y-y-you want to repay life for all its done for HA you are so damn funny Project X honestly do you even remember you have no soul and was created from metal, computers and circuitry?! Between me and the rest of the staff I didn't think you would last long when you joined ARKs. I thought you would be disMANTLED, SCRAPPED, destroyed the moment of your first actual fight.... but again you amazed us. A Caseal that was not meant for battle is there on the field fighting."

Vanessa looked away at one of the humans that would be considered a birth parent quietly weeping at how horrible he was talking her down.

"Whats this.... Aww are you crying? YES yes thats right cry away Project X! No matter how human you were made to be you have no tears, no soul, and not even able to procrea..."

A door suddenly slams "That is enough from you!" Barked out the scientist in the middle in a group of three.

"There there Vanessa its okay you're in good company now." A male who appeareard to be in charge of the group said quietly gesturing the cruel one to leave.

"Am I really in good company now..?" She sobbed hesitantly

"We assure you Vanessa that you are in fact in good company and it also is a shame to see you again in such a damaged state but I suppose its the price to pay to defend what you care about." Another voice said.

"But we want to know if you truly still want to fight the darkers for the sake of all you value?"

"Yes, I still want to fight I still want to care for all those who can not fend for themselves and be a beacon of hope for the hopeless in these coming dark times " The broken Caseal looks at them as if she would have tears in her eyes "You all think Dai, Nic, and Giro would all be proud of me?" She asked giving them a warm smile.

"We can not answer your question but we understand your reason for wanting to continue the road you have chosen. If we may with your permission of course, we would like to reconstruct your body to make you better suited for combat so you can be the sword and shield of all that exists as you desire to be." Asked the head scientist as he placed his hand where a human heart would be at.

Vanessa nods approving them to rebuild her. Another group scientists enters the room, circles around the table, and begin powering her down to begin the operation.

After long hard arduous working hours and multiple instabilities the reconstruction of a kind hearted Caseal was finally fisnished. Reborn with the strength and power to fight for what she believes in, a new suit of armor to assist in Force like photon manipulation that has an appearance reflecting her innerself and heart.

"We've done it once again my colleagues" The head of the looked up with his arms open as if he was a priest giving grace "Now let us rejoice as Vanessa our greatest creation reawakes"

Slowly her optics come to focus blurring a bit as if waking up then she sees the group of scientists around her with smiles except for that one jerk "Hello everyone, I take it the reconstruction is finished?" she softly asked

"Yes everything went smoothly but there were times we thought we were going to lose you but somehow we were able to keep you stable."

"And we even have a surprise for you too."

"Can I see it when I'm able to move?" She asked in a cute lazy tone.

o_O I have the weirdest ways to end my stories and sorry no sound track this time. You may have to make your own for this lol.

Profile of a in-game RP temporary personality for our sweet kind Vanessa Magnus as she goes by the name of Valen because of a personality program shell to help make her more suited for battle and due to the magnitude of her ugliness as this persona I was unable to find an image song suiting to her current form. Please enjoy and give comments also if you have a song you think would go good feel free to post away.

Valen is a serious, no-nonsense sort who is hot headed. However, she is also quite arrogant, to the point of occasionally causing issues with the others. Prefers to do things her own way (the only way), and hates to abide when told to back down. Despite being a powerful Force, Valen is without mercy to those afflicted and the followers of darkness , yet Valen was compelled to have spared Melodia when she was possessed by a Dark Core. Valen also seems to show much indifference and is distant towards her comrades, as she doesn't seem to enjoy being around the others when they are being emotional as she is disgusted and considers it a great weakness that could affect her. Being the upgraded version of Vanessa, it's no surprise that the two look very identical despite having heavier armor. She is essentially what Vanessa would be like without the kind loving goodness of her heart.

Armaments: Heavy Armor: Reinforced Armor with Light photon crystals embedded on her shoulder pads and the back of her hand guards that enables her to use the Holy Light's great powers (Has yet to unlock this ability due to personal nature but has only been used once to save Melodia)

Mirage Engine: Used to power up thrusters and enable her mimic the human and newmen Force's Mirage dodge

Rod: Made of metals said to counteract dark energies and entities, healing aura field due to not being able to properly cast Resta and fires off RAzan, Foie and Barta classes technics like a rifle.
    FOIE SHOTS:
    Foie- Standard shot
    Gifoie- Flame Sattelite (Flame orbs circle around Valen and spans out a limited distance)
    Rafoie- Cannon Blast

Barta- Frost Wave (Stream of ice on the ground bursting out in spikes)
    Gibarta- Ice Shotgun (Sprays needle like icicles)
    Rabarta- Winter's Breath (Icy cold wind tunnel with ice shards)

Razan- Tornado Hold (Small speck of energy that turns into a wind vortex used to capture and lift targets)

Talis: Razor sharp cards capable of slicing targets and primarily used as a catalyst to "cast" most Zonde class spells.

Razan: Glaives made of the same material as rod and primary form of attack.

How she sees the team:

Rita Norvil- A very childish and emotional glutton who should ease up on the eating and admit she has feelings for "The Infected

One" or Sylvia as she calls her.

Sylvia Lambert au' Beslari- Because of the dark energy that harbors within, Valen is very cautious and will not hesitate to kill her in an instant without mercy or remorse and will even slay those who gets in the way of killing her ESPECIALLY Rita.

Valon Sergki- Because of ARKs ranking she will show limited respect obidience and acknowledgement.

Genevieve- Have yet to give a valid judgement of character

Melodia Lunia- Have yet to give a valid judgement of character but was compelled to to rescure her from the taint of the dark core. Will make sure she is safe and thourghly ridden of all contaminants.

Ogeraun- Is the only one she is actually friendly towards and not hostile to as she is witht he others.

Kelly Ashlen Lionheart- Sees her nothing more as a defender of the vile abomination known as Vanessa and a weakling being held back by emotions. Also sees her as an abomination and a insult to life being a techo organic being.

Rhed Halford- Have yet to give a valid judgement of character

Aria- Someone she took a liking to whom she and gave her blessings of safety too.

Azure "The Blue Edge"- Brother in arms in the war against darkness and the only person she can truly be honest about liking as a companion.
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Mar 5, 2013 at 09:09 PM.

Forgot to comment when I read it. Very nice and yay for the casting of others. I await to see how the next chapter comes out.