Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

IM TALKING ABOUT THE MALE 600K PRICED ONE -_- NOT THE 3 MIL ONE

Putting the Japanese name so people could copy/paste would be useful.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Putting the Japanese name so people could copy/paste would be useful.
    He did that on page 1. I C/Ped it and it came up at over 1mil on my ship. Not sure what it is on ship 2.

Ah, I missed that, thanks. Cheapest one in ships 2 is 630k and there's very few of them at the moment. Just save up a bit more, op. You're almost there.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Ah, I missed that, thanks. Cheapest one in ships 2 is 630k and there's very few of them at the moment. Just save up a bit more, op. You're almost there.
    Thank You And Guys I Would Like To Get To Know The Community its just im fairly new and dont like being mawked so if any of ya would like to show me around i would appreciate that

Again, it's mock.

Browse around the general board, throw in your opinions and suggestions. Answer some questions and let people know you're willing to be part of this community.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I'm pretty sure if you corrected his spelling and he's still using 'mawked' then he's doing it on purpose. Everybody knows what he's saying so who cares how he spells it.