Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I hope once International is released, more people play it, all these "I will say on Japanese servers" people will be part of the problem -.-

I do not care what your reasons are, when international version is released, you need to be playing and support it, not the Japanese version. If you continue to support it, then that just tells Sega that there is no point in working further on the International version, and it will die an early death, just as PSO and PSU have.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post
    I hope once International is released, more people play it, all these "I will say on Japanese servers" people will be part of the problem -.-

I do not care what your reasons are, when international version is released, you need to be playing and support it, not the Japanese version. If you continue to support it, then that just tells Sega that there is no point in working further on the International version, and it will die an early death, just as PSO and PSU have.
    500 people refusing to touch a potentially bad game is NOTHING compared to thousands of people refusing to touch an ACTUALLY bad game.

If the game is good, 500 people will not fucking matter. And 500 is a very generous estimate of the number of non-JP players on the JP server.

I totally get what you're saying but you might want to reword your statement before making it.
    If you continue to support it, then that just tells Sega that there is no point in working further on the International version...
    You made "it" seem like you mean the international version itself; contradiction, no?

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I'm going to stick with the JP server. I don't trust SoA after the fiasco with PSU on the ps2/pc hub and xbox.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Feb 10, 2013 at 12:26 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I think it might actually show that the two areas should co-exist. And I don't think people should pay money for an inferior product. At best the content is going to be a year behind JP as this rate, and get further and further behind if PSU was any indication.

...I'm planning on playing on both servers, and I find your stance to be both offensive and highly ignorant.

Trust me. Ultimately, it won't matter. Even if it did, it'd be far too late to do anything about it, and no amount of JP players hopping to International would be able to save it.

Besides, unless they get their act in gear (and whether they are or not is questionable at this point), I think Kion's on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    I don't think people should pay money for an inferior product.
    This, I don't have ANY obligation to play a game that is worse in quality than the JP version, SOA has to earn it's customers. I'm not going to play a gimped version of a game just to support SOA. If the quality of the NA version is up to snuff then I'll play it, if not I won't bother.

Ive been playing very little of this game lately so its probably going to be western

Thread is a bit tired at this point. Nothing to compare, at least until release. NA version.

I'm going to the NA server. o: Non-American :3