Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

What is Persona 4 Golden? (Is that DLC or something? or the actual game? Cause I wouldn't mind checking it out for a decent price...

Revamped port of Persona 4 from the PS2 era. By revamped, I mean more events, more social links, an extra dungeon, improved epilogue, and generally improved over its previous version.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Revamped port of Persona 4 from the PS2 era. By revamped, I mean more events, more social links, an extra dungeon, improved epilogue, and generally improved over its previous version.
    I looked up some videos... Game doesn't look too bad.
    Never did play the older versions of any Persona.

It's always something I can try.

Right now, I'm playing through some Ragnarok Odyssey. Seems to be keeping me busy. But it seems as though it's too easy. There's a small challenge when playing, but I got an extremely over-powered two-hand sword from the "near" feature, and since I've been using it, it's quite ridiculous.
    I've stopped using it, and have just been using what becomes available from the smith.

If anyone else plays this game, I'm trying to find other people to play it, because it's online. I don't have a mic, if that even works, but I'm willing to buy one, if it works with voice.. (Have to look that up).

^ Persona 4 Golden was pretty fun. the game can keep you busy for awhile with its social links and battles.

as for Ragnarok Odyssey, you wont find any challenge yet. just wait until you get to play some
    of the extra bonus 10 stars mission. those are going to be really annoying and hard.
    i havent play RO for awhile now. it gotten a little boring because the drops were getting
    horrible and tedious to farm.

beside Soul Sacrifice, i'm waiting on this game: Muramasa Rebirth. it looks preety nice and i havent
    played Muramasa before on the Wii, so this is going to be a nice treat if you're into this kind of game.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Muramasa doesn't look too bad... but to me it doesn't seem to have a long lasting effect to me.
    I'm willing to try it out though... any release date?

Ragnarok is still fun, but only if I don't use the "near" weapon that I got.
    Although, I do now, at Rank 4 have a weapon that has 88 attack, which before the near weapon, the highest was 59-66.. with decent bonuses.

Just so you know, the little hole near the USB slot, pretty much in between the headphone jack and the slot, is the mic. Of course you could get a blue tooth headset or headphones with a mic built in.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

You can change where you enter a 4 digit passcode instead. Still uses the touchscreen though.

You can change where you enter a 4 digit passcode instead. Still uses the touchscreen though.
    oh crap. did you answer the message thing i had? I thought i looked stupid so i delted it. do you have to go to settings do it?

Somewhere in there, don't have my Vita with for specifics.

Somewhere in there, don't have my Vita with for specifics.
    sorry about that but thank you for the info nonetheless.