Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What is that Ark Cash exactly? I understand that its not translated yet.... its the real money extra thing i read about in previews?

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Quote Originally Posted by Du1337 View Post
    What is that Ark Cash exactly? I understand that its not translated yet.... its the real money extra thing i read about in previews?

Yeah, it's micro-transactions which are how the game makes money even as a free to play game... you can play for free but if you want you can spend money to get extras such as more storage space, My Room, or new Mags.

Real money. 1 AC = 1 Yen.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

There's a specific pso-world.com app? Of all the useless...

I'm going to try the NA PSO2 to test out the latency difference and to see how doodoo's voice sounds.
    That is all.

Only reason I would ever stay on the US servers is if they fixed trading, Dudu and hell the rest of the RNG too.

I'm going to play English so I can look at the translation more better and then play JP more unless. Some one is bored and does the translation themselves organizing putting together instead of looking at the English version game.

...there is a translation patch ya know so why play NA/EU just to learn how to play jp?

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Considering that they're even releasing a story mode english patch too, the only thing that you would notice is server-side names (like items), and voices in japanese, plus maybe some dialogues or texts that aren't translated yet for some reason. I don't think it's that difficult to get used to the names in japanese, and in case of the voices, well, that's what subtitles are for, so it's like if you were watching a subtitled anime... <_<

I think the easiest way for you to deal with this is simply to have a good database at hand. like the Cirnopedia, and soon you won't even need that. Having some friends that know about the game already should help too.

To be honest I don't see any reason to not to give it a try. You can always switch to the US servers when they come. If you still plan on doing so after trying the JP ones, simply don't invest too much effort (and money) on it so you don't have anything holding you there when that happens.
    the story is important to me..but not more than the weps/items. if i could get those patched FIRST..i could wait for the story patch
    "..only what you allow, is what will continue.."
    Character: GtSaiyaMan

Baka they CAN'T translate the weapons and items.