Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

I will post my opinion and request too :O
    1. I want to get rid of new classes and make old ones gain their full potential (I don't think it will happen, but ok, next...)
    2. I want to see no more new classes (current classes is already ripped fine enough from originals)
    3. I want to give back natively force techs Jellen and Zalure to forces
    4. I want to be able to equip weapons of subclass (if no getting rid of new classes is planned)
    5. I want that search for friends and team members parties should show friends and team members on all blocks, but not in current only
    6. I want that weapon potentials would be HELPFUL and USEFUL by holder, instead of current junk like...
      Elder Rod (Crest of Carnage - Boosts S-ATK and R-ATK by 60 when HP is 50% or lower.)
      S-att and R-att boost is SO EXTREMELY useful for force when his HP < 50%. As soon as force have HP < 50% he should start to use meele attacks and too sad rods isn't shoot
    7. I want that every weapon have some potential
    8. I want major change of bonus transfer system. Current system is crazy and don't math to profit from bonuses. I will NOT become a game God even if I will have 8 custom added bonuses, but we hardly can add even 3. So, at least - make bonuses on target gear NOT disappear or increase usability of bonuses
    9. I want instant death status effect back (to Megid and / or as weapon bonus)
    10. I want to get rid of Confusion status effect, because in meaning it similar to Mirage. Megid -> Instant death, Wind -> Poison and Light -> (joined into one Confusion and Mirage)
    11. I want that developers will finally fix bug with selecting text in chat log. In some areas of chat log I can't select text with mouse. Mouse pointer do not become like this "I"
    Last edited by Kosmeg; Mar 13, 2013 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmeg View Post
    I will post my opinion and request too :O
    - I want to get rid of new classes and make old ones gain their full potential (I don't think it will happen, but ok, next...)
    I believe that wouldn't EVER happen simply because of the sub-class system. You must have at least two classes for each role (ranged, melee, tech) so you're able to make "pure" class combinations, or else then you'd have to hybridize no matter what, and as much as I love hybrid classes, there's people who dislike them. Allowing you to choose a class twice and be for example a Force/Force would be conceptually retarded, and wouldn't really be as profittable as choosing two different classes, since most of the skills don't overlap.

- I want to see no more new classes (current classes is already ripped fine enough from originals)
    Aside from the previous paragraph, I do agree that they should stop adding new classes and focus on the current 6. I believe one problem with PSU class system was that they added too many extra classes in AotI without "perfecting" the vanilla game ones, and this resulted on many class roles overlapping and some classes being entirely outclassed by others because of that.

I don't want the game to be reduced to only 3 classes, but I wouldn't like seeing it get over 12 classes, each one with just 2~4 weapons, some of them shared. I'd rather have them add new weapons to existing classes, and MAYBE when we have a good selection in our hands, think about adding new ones for new build concepts.

- I want to give back natively force techs Jellen and Zalure to forces
    To be honest, this would be something interesting although considering how monsters are in the game it'd be hardly useful unless you can debuff bosses. I'm up for getting new abilities, and I'm sure we will be getting more, I doubt we'll be stuck with the ones we have for years. I suppose debuffs would most likely be included at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    To be honest, this would be something interesting although considering how monsters are in the game it'd be hardly useful unless you can debuff bosses. I'm up for getting new abilities, and I'm sure we will be getting more, I doubt we'll be stuck with the ones we have for years. I suppose debuffs would most likely be included at some point.
    Jellen is affective on anything, including falz Elder, presumably Zalure would be the same.

And I agree on no new classes (for now). New classes are what broke down maplestory.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

They better make buffs and debuffs last longer then, or else whoever goes the support TE build is going to be the most stressful role in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    They better make buffs and debuffs last longer then, or else whoever goes the support TE build is going to be the most stressful role in the game.
    Something everyone can agree on, but to what extent?
    I'd say 2 ticks for 1 min total uncharged, 4 ticks for 4 minutes total charged.

I remember reading somewhere that megiverse should actually be a short buff that acts as HP drain, something like how the monoliths in Ruins operate.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I'd say remove the dumbass tick system, or give techer a skill so each tick = full buff, new ticks = reset to new full buff.

Then we can look at longer durations (which are also needed, and should ideally be tied to disk level and now a skill)

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I'd say remove the dumbass tick system, or give techer a skill so each tick = full buff, new ticks = reset to new full buff.

Then we can look at longer durations (which are also needed, and should ideally be tied to disk level and now a skill)
    Eh, I like the tick system but maybe that's just me.

"You can have a buff but only if you stand in this tiny area for a while, and keep coming back to the tiny area or say fuck it all together."

Yeah it's kind of terrible. Longer duration won't really fix it. You'll still need to crowd around the FO, or have the FO stop what it's doing and throw a talis at each one of you, every couple minutes, instead of 1 minute. Nobody will bother with it then, either.

I don't really see an issue with having to wait for the ticks. There are many occasions where people doesn't move that much, that paired with Territory Burst you should be able to catch them for that time. I understand that not having them would be good, of course, but I'd rather have extended duration than the ticks away.

One thing that I always found funny from this game is that everybody is supposed to be a killing powerhouse, even support TEs. "having the FO stop what it's doing..." well, maybe not FO since it's supposed to be an offensive mage, but in every other MMO I've played the idea is that the support class hardly kills and is all the time supporting. Unfortunately support in this game is not that extensive, and that's the main problem here, but still.

What alternatives would you suggest instead of a tick-based system then?

A single-tick straight out buff?
    Or a continous buff time increase the longer you're in the field (i.e. like cetus proi).