Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default how the heck are you supposed to level up in this game?

with my 1st class it wasn't bad because i was unlocking things and by the time i unlocked ruins exploration i was about high enough for vhard. but now that ive unlocked fighter and am trying to unlock techer is an absolute chore and feels like even a lvl 5 class cannot lvl fast without sitting in town and feeding freska items that i buy from player shops...that is not how i want to lvl but normal monsters just give absolutely pitiful exp wtf?

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Do COs on your high level. Turn them in on your low level. Repeat until mid 30s when it isn't as much of a chore to use the lowbie.

HU-36 FI-48 RA-50 GU-50 FO-35 TE-36

The best way to level your secondary classes is just to do COs. Run through a bunch of COs fast as your higher level and just switch and turn them in as your lower level.

Basically you'll want to do higher level client orders on your higher level classes, then switch to your lower level class when you turn it in. Then when you run out of orders to do, that's when you go grind on stages. Also, try not to fight anything 5 levels higher than you. It will gimp your exp quite harshly.

sounds boring as #$%&

sig by gama

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    sounds boring as #$%&
    It is boring as @#$!, especially now that Kressida's and Franka's CO's are weekly. Also, Shii/Xie's COs are absolutely terrible this time around. During the Christmas event, she had daily delivery CO's that netted 75k EXP.

As the others have said, do high rewarding COs for your lower classes. For your classes level 50+, do Falz EQ with a 75% EXP boost on hand. You'll net around 200k EXP that way provided you're not doing the EQ in block 20*

*Unrelated, but I gave block 20 a chance the other day. My God, 4 minute Falz Arm runs even with weak bullet. It was so bad. So.. so bad.

This game is all about repition. The same with any other F2P game out there, except this is the only game that allows you to switch out classes.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

except i think most other f2p games let you bypass some of the repetition with real $

sig by gama

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    except i think most other f2p games let you bypass some of the repetition with real $
    Buy some EXP boosters then. It won't change the repitition though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Buy some EXP boosters then. It won't change the repitition though.
    Exactly.

As I've said, unlike many other F2P games, this one allows yout to change classes. Repitition is all there is in PSO2.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.