Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

well you can buy exp+100% tickets that last 30 mins with real money. It's really not as bad as you think. I've gotten my caseal past level 50 in 4 classes largely using the CO method. it's also how I got my techer from 1 to 35 while I used my Fo. Try to think of it as redistributing exp.

its not like i have a problem with repetition i mean i max rebirthed a char in infinity. its just here the repetition is seemingly at a snails pace.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Now that I think about it, you were doing hard at level 23. The EXP gain is cut, unless they're within 4 levels of your character.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Now that I think about it, you were doing hard at level 23. The EXP gain is cut, unless they're within 4 levels of your character.
    Indeed, there's an exp penalty for enemies that are 5 or more levels about the character level, so Alisha must do quests that have at most enemies 4 levels about the character to be able to get full exp.

Also it's been said that leveling is going to become easier until lvl 30.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Grady219 View Post
    Basically you'll want to do higher level client orders on your higher level classes, then switch to your lower level class when you turn it in. Then when you run out of orders to do, that's when you go grind on stages. Also, try not to fight anything 5 levels higher than you. It will gimp your exp quite harshly.
    Good for getting meseta if your poor though.

do more mindless mpa grinding on level appropriate mobs

Welcome to asian MMO's/dungeon crawlers.

Those daily orders mang. Some go for 1 k per boss kill. 99k exp if you can get there and have good enough char to kill thoses bosses fast.

Some are just easy mob kills for 100exp per mob for max 99 counts to trn in.
    Some are just plain horrible, like 20 exp per mob.

Daily Orders are hit-and-miss but man when they hit, they hit HARD.
    I did one a while back that was killing up to 99 kuklonahdas for 1700 exp each.

Feels pretty good to slog through all those club-arms and rake in nearly 170,000 EXP all at once at the counter.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

It should actually be easier to get exp on a new class than an old class. If you did all of Hans' and Revelle's client orders the first time around, you should be able to load up on them and do them all at once. Many of them are available only for a specific area, so if you pick up all the quests for that one area and start grinding, you should complete them all fairly quickly, and at the same time. This gives you at least 50% more experience than normal. While you hit a dry spell with them at lv20, Franka gives you a great boost with hers, and Kressidia's gives you the greatest exp/time reward with her S rank runs.

This stacks with multiparty grinding (maybe not Kressidia, but everyone else does). Find a party that's grinding in an area you need to grind in, and join in. You get exp and kills much faster than solo runs. It isn't nearly as fun as doing S rank runs or boss rushes, but it's good exp.

Also, don't forget about matterboards. The exp is terrible, but it gives you something to shoot for when you grind. Plus, the items you get might end up being useful.