Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Googlebonker View Post
    Because not everyone is into making 1 uber1337 character. Many people want to have the one Race/Gender combination that epitomizes their idea of the greatest in more than one different Class. There are also people like me (check the sig) that want to have fun with multiple characters and not walk around online using ONE character for their entire time on PSO2.
    Yeah ....I felt that way too until I saw how much it really costs to do that. Plus the time it takes to lvl up all your characters with a main and sub-class. It's also easier to just switch classes on one character than going out to the title screen and logging back on to get another character. You shouldn't have to log out and back in to choose another character on the same account. You should be able to switch characters like you switch classes. It sucks when you want to switch characters for a EQ and you're on a full block.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Is Sega of America going to change their ways.... My answer--Nah.....
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    I co-sign this message.

Most of what Sega has done made sense but letting a character be all the classes seems stupid when you're trying to make money. Why even use more than one character if they can be everything? You'll save a lot of money just using one. All you have to do is just get used to switching your armor and weapons. when this game hits NA I'm only using one character.
    but you need completely contradictory mags for the separate roles

Quote Originally Posted by KaffeKane View Post
    Scape dolls, definitely. If they were 50 AC per doll, it'd be perfect for a soloist looking to keep their incap count down.
    Incap count isn't the way to say it because the moment your hp hits 0 it counts as an incap.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    but you need completely contradictory mags for the separate roles
    True, but some people choose to get an additional mag slot than unlock dungeons and modes again from scratch.

Although I did go for the character slot instead because I wanted a whole new other kind of race and look to tinker with.
    Ship 2 // Team DESU // Agreian (TE/FO) // Zerius (RA)

Gardner, Kansas. Sorry bea, I'm stuck here for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Incap count isn't the way to say it because the moment your hp hits 0 it counts as an incap.
    If you're revived by a Scape or by someone else it doesn't count towards the mission result.

Even if SEGA tones down the greed, knowing the NA community, they'll tone it right back up themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by KaffeKane View Post
    If you're revived by a Scape or by someone else it doesn't count towards the mission result.
    Um, hate to break it to you, but that really means nothing.

Gardner, Kansas. Sorry bea, I'm stuck here for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Um, hate to break it to you, but that really means nothing.
    I think I'll just leave this with nobody else seems to notice what I notice. :3

Scape dolls don't refund a "time incapacitated" in your record, do they?