Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSU Blues...

It makes no sense for Sega to do this, if they release the data, it might have an adverse effect on the PSO2 playerbase and therefore a decrease in revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch View Post
    Isn't EGS still working on it at all?
    The actual server project has been dropped, but is there is work being done on creating a patch to add content to the offline game including areas, weapons, and clothes from that were only available on the Japanese servers.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 19, 2013 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch View Post
    Isn't EGS still working on it at all?
    No the project was cancelled due to finding the source code or whatever the "real" problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The actual server project has been dropped, but is there is work being done on creating a patch to add content to the offline game including areas, weapons, and clothes from that were only available on the Japanese servers.
    That's news to me anduril I didn't know about that I heard they were working on making the offline story mode playing online or something.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Feb 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    No the project was cancelled due to finding the source code or whatever the "real" problem is.

That's news to me anduril I didn't know about that I heard they were working on making the offline story mode playing online or something.
    A couple people are forcing the online content into an offline mode tho it is not a 1:1 transfer there are things missing IE GAM,AP,GC missions but it will have other things like, faster PA exp, re balancing,Event missions from what I know it is only GC2 and up since he didn't get a copy of the older events which is fine that is around 8 events I think, and a lot of other secret stuff they are keeping to them selves.

Quote Originally Posted by Seany1990 View Post
    It makes no sense for Sega to do this, if they release the data, it might have an adverse effect on the PSO2 playerbase and therefore a decrease in revenue.
    You are right. I was thinking any seasoned Phantasy star fan would purchase PSO2 regardless. But any lost revenue whatsoever would be a deturrent for sega to release the data.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

They should do that just to please the fans, honestly they shouldn't have shutdown the servers to begin with there was still a large player base on both 360 and JP, even when PSO2 was out tons of people still played PSU, like me I didn't like PSO2 so I kept playing PSU and I know tons of others that did the same. Stupid move on Sega like always.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDragon2332 View Post
    A couple people are forcing the online content into an offline mode tho it is not a 1:1 transfer there are things missing IE GAM,AP,GC missions but it will have other things like, faster PA exp, re balancing,Event missions from what I know it is only GC2 and up since he didn't get a copy of the older events which is fine that is around 8 events I think, and a lot of other secret stuff they are keeping to them selves.
    Ah so that's what you meant.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

What is already our with the offline mod is nice, especially if you use cheat engine!

kinda been missing psu as well. Just started playing phantasy star zer0, add my friend code to play, thanks.

*PSO-World/GameFAQ username(s): lunesta
    *PSZ Nickname: Iggy
    *Time zone pacific
    *Friend code:2895-6873-6837
    -lvl. 5 racast, just starting out but i used to play psu a lot, down to do some missions or just goof off. hit me up

why not just play PSPo2/i offline >_>

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none