Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PlayStation Vita Gets a Price Drop in Japan

According to the IGN,Sony announced PSVITA's price drop to ¥19980 in Japan.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/...-drop-in-japan
    Last edited by aslan_blue; Feb 18, 2013 at 05:49 AM.

The next model of PS Vita will have HDMI-out. If you want a Vita, you are likely better off waiting.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by 3luegroove View Post
    and what appears a PSO2 bundle http://www.jp.playstation.com/psvita...pchj10007.html wifi only tho
    A bundle of a Free to play game, and not even enough AC for one month of premium to start you off. Gee, How can Sony and Sega Afford to be so generous?

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    The next model of PS Vita will have HDMI-out. If you want a Vita, you are likely better off waiting.
    and 4g/LTE allegedlly.... but according to some reports, that is just an already existing dev kit.... is there a reliable site stating this as a matter of fact and more importantly when will this happen, if this year then would it be a logical move for sony? I'd thought they would wait till the vita got more traction so they can justify cost of producing a new unit knowing it will sell well, like maybe sometime later next year when more Vita games are out; not psp, ps1 recycles?? To rely on early adopters again without a good catalog of Vita games sounds risky.... I know I for one despite probably trading in would be a little miffed although HDMI out would be sweet.

Am I wrong in thinking most early adopters feel that current unit was over priced and (for me anyway) under utilized for the money due to lack of truely good catalog of Vita games (not a fan of recycled ps1 and ps vita games on a £280 current gen handset unles psv had come with a shed load of PSN credits... why pay for an old gen game twice??)

I have had mine a year and still no games have truely inspired me. I look forward to trying PSO2 for the first time. That and Killzone Mercs

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    A bundle of a Free to play game, and not even enough AC for one month of premium to start you off. Gee, How can Sony and Sega Afford to be so generous?
    called clever marketing... especially if, as I presume given the price of said "bundle", it does not include the PSO2 cart...

If you get buy this PSO2 Vita Ice Silver Bundle, it doesn't come with the Special Package codes. (i.e. your two PSP2 costumes, the Mag, Weapons etc.)
    75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/01
    HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Vita 2k, nuff said

About time. Might finally help the thing's dreadful sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    Vita 2k, nuff said
    There are no plans for an HDMI ported Vita. As someone has already mentioned, a picture of one turned out to be an early dev kit.