Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Third Twin View Post
    Something I noticed recently, talking during missions is like talking with a cellphone while driving

You talk you die (always @$%&ing happens when I try to solo a boss :c)

This didn't happen at PSO I recall due to clearing every mob on the rooms and that stuff
    A great analogy, but that's why you take advantage of temporary automatic motion frames to type.

Then again, i don't know many other people that can type a full sentence before a PA such as orchestra completes itself.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I find it hard to chit-chat during missions lol... this tends to be a fast-paced game, and if I'm talking I'm not attacking XD

But sometimes I get the chance to =p

I'm a PSU veteran. I miss that game, but I love PSO2

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Retehi View Post
    The crowd that hates the game, but still plays.
    I'm only half in this one.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Gardner, Kansas. Sorry bea, I'm stuck here for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Third Twin View Post
    Something I noticed recently, talking during missions is like talking with a cellphone while driving

You talk you die (always @$%&ing happens when I try to solo a boss :c)

This didn't happen at PSO I recall due to clearing every mob on the rooms and that stuff
    Merciless aimbotting typefragging monkeys on Naberius! OH NOOOOOOOOOOES~!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I don't recall ever seeing stuff like that. Then again, I play solo most times.
    Trust me blace, it happened in psu and in psp2. It'll happen. XD

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    PSP2 had it bad during the demo. Eharmony rooms everywhere. Men not allowed.
    Sad that's partly the reason psp2 network mode because slightly unplayable. The hacking was the main reason I gave up and just choose to play offline. Morbits didn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Whaaaaaao when did I miss this era of the gae?
    You didn't. XD
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    PSO 2 brings together 2 fanbases. those that played PSU and those that played PSPo2/Infinity. what i've noticed is that PSU players tend to talk little if at all during missions instead talking before/after and tending to chat more in the lobbies. wheras the PSP players seem much more likely to just talk about random crap during missions and probally never use the nearby chat channel outside of MPA's and thus arent talking in lobbies.
    I suppose I come from the old PSO v1 crowd where we talked in-game for hours and then went up to Pioneer 2 and talked for hours then made a new game and did it all over again proceeding to go to the lobby and talk once again. Rather nice to see a bunch of PSO newbies though, at least shows it is still somewhat popular. Can't believe I've played every version up until now.

Yeah, I'm definitely in a talk anytime crowd. Though mainly during missions, because after missions everyone is too busy selling, buying, checking the auction house before rushing back to do another missions. Mainly it's because we normally don't rush the missions that we don't care about the timer on.

That and there are a few more peaceful spots to say something, that and when I play we sometimes will sit in a cool looking spot and just chat as well. Like in a field of flowers in the forest and stuff. Or we will talk before a boss teleporter.