Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi,

Yesterday when i was sitting in the train I was thinking too many things about PSO.
    I nearly live PSO but ah whatever...

My question is:
    Does anyone know any cool names for new beasts, if so , post them here.

My thinkings where:
    - DARK SPHERE
    (post your items here, serious please!)

PatserGOUKI

The guy who won't play with cheaters. Period.

Darth Falz

Rasta (New type of Booma)
    Krasta (Gobooma)
    Verkrasta (Gigobooma)

|3G Clan Leader

Jade Assassin! He would look nothin' like Crimson/grass assassin.. He'd be like a Heldterror, Tall, Not monkey like.. just scary, Rawr.

Another one I thought of..

Chaos Mage A mix between Chaos S. and Chaos B.
    -He'd Heal his 'team' or other enimes.
    -He'd give them Shifa/Deband
    -He'd cast reverser if he was fast enough before their bodies were all ded.
    -He'd have 5000+ ATP.. Becuase he's godly..
    -He'd give 5000+ EXP.

Note.. The last one's not really all thought out.. but hey.

SubnoteSorry about the edits.. Keep misspellin' n'stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Omfg_dude0r0z on 2003-04-01 20:56 ]</font>

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

We need Uber-Cool enemies, ones that can't be killed, we need Kuntar the Mighty on PSO! As an enemy!

With his "3wb3r 1337 h4x0r3d 4rm3r made by 1337 Charsi hakc! m43d bye st33v" would kill random people! and do stuff...

Then we'd need other Uber-Gods aswell... Grim Raper, with his knoweledge of English literature! Or st33v, with his obscene knoweledge of computer programmming! Or better yet, myself, the Uber-God who did NOTHING!!!

Or uh... A walking Stapling machine named "Jimmy" who would spit staples at poor lvl 4 FOnewearls attempting to remove their clothes from them. And then Bob Marley would appear, and blow smoke in your face, causing confusion. Then you would reach the boss, Jimmy's older brother Teddy! A huge tetris block that would play disco music as you hit it. Then, as Teddy dies, you would be consumed by Dark Falz, who wold make you fight the entire cast of Monty Python(minus Graham) with a brutal fist fight of cheese. Then, as John Cleese(Formerly John Cheese) was ending the fight, you would fight the infamous Dragon again, except now he would be named "Creature known for it's odious screams" and then Jimmy would show up again, wearing a cat named "Bob"! You would fight, and Dark Falz would sumhow die! Then a pink piece of good would explode into "The Naked Twern Man" who would have to be killed by the Chief Warrant Officer, but he went AWOL to become a part-owner of a Talabanian Taxi service. Then you would win, and would be forced to wait for the next PSO...

No, I'm not smoking anything... I'm just really, really, tired... *Goes to play Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball*

EDIT: Did I mention that Olga Flow would be replace by "The Muffin Man" who would tell you strange tales of foreign donkeys that scream at cabbages! You wold be forced to fight the crew of Monty Python later on, and then "Crunchy" would tell "Chimpy" not to yell at The Naked Twern Man! And if the FOnewearl stops casting resta, a large man named "Urgle" would fight off pitchers of water!

EDIT again: But seriously folks, I would like to see sum bows and whips and stuff!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-04-01 21:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-04-01 21:19 ]</font>

God Rappy! He could be a boss...a really big boss that sits on people and kills them. He'll have...oh...100,000 HP, Heaven Punisher to double the extent of Falz, and a jump attack like Gibbles. If you kill him, he'll drop a monomate, 2 meseta, and a Diska of Liberator!

Not to mention...4 EXP!