Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    mainly because I don't really want the community to be split up. If some of my friends stay on JP and some go to NA/EU, well, either way I'm losing contact with someone.
    How hard is to have two different game installations in your PC and access both? you can even run the game from an external memory...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    You're totally right. It means nothing that I can connect to any other JP website under the sun that I possibly can that isn't SEGA's. Oh, except I can connect to SEGA's other game websites. And they let me connect again for a week before suddenly revoking it.
    I'm a High Technician (a Computing & IT one) and I made my personal tests. SEGA has blocked nothing. But if you don't know how IP paquets are routed on a WAN maybe you should shut listen to those who know and remain silent instead of bitching about SEGA.

SEGA may not have blocked anything directly to themselves, but how can you say that SEGA isn't responsible for making us unable to connect? It may have been the ISP that did the re-routing (or whatever they did), but it may have been at SEGA's request.

Whatever the case is, same result, so no point in arguing semantics.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I thought it was whatever server Sega's using. Yahoo, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    SEGA may not have blocked anything directly to themselves, but how can you say that SEGA isn't responsible for making us unable to connect? It may have been the ISP that did the re-routing (or whatever they did), but it may have been at SEGA's request.

Whatever the case is, same result, so no point in arguing semantics.
    Thank you.
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -- Albert Einstein

"I wasn't born a troll... SEGA & the knee-jerks at pso-world.com made me this way." - pso2love

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    How hard is to have two different game installations in your PC and access both? you can even run the game from an external memory...
    I'll hardly be using the same character group, if I split my attention I'll just be left behind. Better for me to have just the one group of characters on the one place, I don't get that much time to play as it is.

If you have a group of characters you already have more characters than me in the JP server. Each one plays the amount they can, there are people with multiple accounts with characters on multiple ships or more than 5 characters per account. An extra account on a different version of the game is not that different, specially if you want to maintain contact with some players.

I stop by this forum after over a year and this is the first thread I see? Really PSOW? We're all still 12 year old kids that can't wait for Christmas?
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

It got bumped like 1 week ago >.>

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    I stop by this forum after over a year and this is the first thread I see? Really PSOW? We're all still 12 year old kids that can't wait for Christmas?
    ....aaaaand I presume you're one of the "PSO2 JP Master- Race" players?

If so, I hope you stay there, and DON'T play on the Western servers. We could use less of those people.
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -- Albert Einstein

"I wasn't born a troll... SEGA & the knee-jerks at pso-world.com made me this way." - pso2love