Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default "Walking Together" Update Video Posted

Looks like the official channel posted the new update video for (what I assume to be) next week.

Anyway, holy crap Chrome Dragon looks mean.
    Last edited by Maronji; Feb 26, 2013 at 06:29 AM.

I just hope the Chrome Dragon doesn't pop up as he pleases, the Vita controls are cramping.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I want the Guardians Uniform!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Chrome Dragon looks gigantic when it's standing on it's hind legs

ANDVANCED QUESTS FOR TUNDRA, MINES AND FLYING CONTINENT ARE COMING. GET DEM PROXENE WEAPONS READY

I just realised something, isn't the Chrome Dragon available on the Vita blocks on release? I can see the blocks being filled up with more PC players than Vita, unless they addressed that issue.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I just realised something, isn't the Chrome Dragon available on the Vita blocks on release? I can see the blocks being filled up with more PC players than Vita, unless they addressed that issue.
    I think PC players won't be able to join the purely Vita Blocks come the 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    I think PC players won't be able to join the purely Vita Blocks come the 28th.
    Vita only blocks for a while? I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    there are vita exclusive blocks so i think they will be straight :P. Also im not sure if you actually have to do the story mission to fight chrome dragon anywhere else or just play with a vita player. Either way i got a vita so im good