Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Default Do you think it bothers the JP players we're here?

Sometimes I have a hard time seeing..
    PSO 2: Mya FO/TI, Block 2.

Then you should get glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Then you should get glasses.
    +1

But it depends. Does it bother you when foreign players are about when on a Western Server? I know it does to some people, and it's probably the same here. Some care, some don't, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    +1

But it depends. Does it bother you when foreign players are about when on a Western Server? I know it does to some people, and it's probably the same here. Some care, some don't, and there's nothing you can do about it.
    It's only bothersome on games where communication is key. I.E League of Legends NA, with all the Brazilians on it.

No it doesn't bother them on a game like PSO2, the more the merrier.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

This is one of those questions that can only be answered by statistics.

Most probably don't care one way or the other. Some may welcome it, and some revile it.

The other side of this coin is that the majority of interactions like this is when someone is opinionated enough to break the language barrier. That said, it naturally follows that what we end up seeing is either people being nice, or mean, as the silent majority is even more silent. Language barrier, again.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    It's only bothersome on games where communication is key. I.E League of Legends NA, with all the Brazilians on it.

No it doesn't bother them on a game like PSO2, the more the merrier.
    It depends on their view. In the ToS we're not supposed to connect to the servers from outside Japan and they see it as us being invasive.

A view times playing on other blocks in MPAs, it goes from full to empty fairly quickly, when they notice more english speaking players taking up space.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I notice MPAs go empty as soon as someone speaks English. Not necessarily when it's full of EN people, as I've took parties in MPAs and it's been fine, but sometimes I feel like they're bothered.

Yes, of course it bothers them. x:

It may not bother some, but for the most part they want to us to stay out of their way.
    If you can not understand them in in some parties, they have a tendency to ask about it and then kick you or something along those lines.
    Explains why there's Japanese only parties, and recently I've seen Japanese players direct non-japanese players to go to B20.

I miss the times from JP PSU where it was okay to join a Japanese party without being asked if you're Japanese from the start.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Yes, of course it bothers them. x:

It may not bother some, but for the most part they want to us to stay out of their way.
    If you can not understand them in in some parties, they have a tendency to ask about it and then kick you or something along those lines.
    Explains why there's Japanese only parties, and recently I've seen Japanese players direct non-japanese players to go to B20.

I miss the times from JP PSU where it was okay to join a Japanese party without being asked if you're Japanese from the start.
    Yeah.. and PSO dreamcast days. I made so many long time friends from PSO DC days..Like some of them asked for my address and sent me game books and all. lol
    PSO 2: Mya FO/TI, Block 2.