Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I know. I'm one of the ones that said that. While that's true, low level still gives a good example. High level forces may have much higher modifiers, faster and more versatile techs, and more PP regeneration, but lower level forces actually hit much harder in comparison to hunters and rangers. The most major difference is that you'll be using more techs at higher level, while a smaller amount will do the trick in lower levels.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaRehab View Post
    He and I don't really mind playing JP since the English patch does a lot for us, but unfortunately a lot of our friends have decided to just wait for the NA version. Idunno if that's the best comparison between classes to be honest. I mean, the major point I've picked up from this whole thread is that Forces really pick up late game when they get down their skill tree.
    Actually, I fell in love with force by the time I was lvl 5. I tend not to like slower game play which is what Fo seems like early on, but I saw the potential and even then the AoE was ridiculous. I was clearing rooms before my Hu friends got close. and back then I had fun throwing out a talis and playing foie turret. By the time I was fighting caves bosses I had decided that Fo was probably the most OP class in the game. That's debatable now and I actually really enjoy Gu/Ra as well, but the point stands. Fo is fun, does great damage and has some of the best survivability in the game

NOW I'm still clearing out stuff as it spawns and soloing bosses on vhard in my sleep. Fo/Te has to be one of my favorite class combinations. It's not for everyone, but between Gu/Ra and Fo/Te or Fo/Fi, most things don't live long enough to present a challenge, even in AQs.

I eventually decided to roll a Fo/Fi using sabre legacy with pp regen weapon potential. 30-40 pp regen per attack cycle should, in theory, boost their dps potential by twotold. Gunslash regens only about 20 pp/ cycle.
    :P

Not to mention the fact that weakpoints are so much easier to target with a force...

But seriously, no bosses atm are difficult enough to even consider specialized roles. So everyone is pretty much dps.

Makes it so some builds are heavily desirable and others effectively just take up space.

...At least that's the simple breakdown.