Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Yeah I see no difference between the pictures [/troll]

You know, I'mma say it since no one else has. PSO has better graphics than both of these games.

They actually are pretty much the same, just with better polygon counts and shaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    You know, I'mma say it since no one else has. PSO has better graphics than both of these games.
    you are obvious troll; gtfo

love you

I can play this on my Phone now i'm pretty sure.

Honestly, after a set point, better graphics are just eye candy. (Yes I'm aware of the redundancy of that statement)

We've really hit the point where anything better than something like PSO2, as far as polycount goes anyway, is just for people who care superhardcore. Textures aside, this shit looks dandy to me. I'm more interested in what they create with this level of graphics than how many polys and gigs of textures go into it.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Honestly, after a set point, better graphics are just eye candy. (Yes I'm aware of the redundancy of that statement)

We've really hit the point where anything better than something like PSO2, as far as polycount goes anyway, is just for people who care superhardcore. Textures aside, this shit looks dandy to me. I'm more interested in what they create with this level of graphics than how many polys and gigs of textures go into it.
    ya dis guys, dis

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

We've really hit the point where anything better than something like PSO2, as far as polycount goes anyway, is just for people who care superhardcore. Textures aside, this shit looks dandy to me.
    I think the same, graphically I think PSO2 is mostly fine the way it is, there's 2 things that could have been better though, one is, like you said, textures, and the other is the draw distance (that pop-in in the tunnels...)
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar View Post

I can play this on my Phone now i'm pretty sure.
    considering PSO2 can likely be played on phones, you definitely could play PSO on one

Smartphone PSO2 looks arguably worse then PSO

ALSO YOU CRAY THINKING PSO2 IS PSUHD
    Last edited by Mike; Feb 25, 2013 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Snip

Quote Originally Posted by Emizel View Post
    considering PSO2 can likely be played on phones, you definitely could play PSO on one
    Seeing as the PSVita needed to have smaller maps and less enemies for PSO2, there's no way that a phone could handle the game (I know that there's going to be a smartphone "version" of PSO2, but it's not the same game).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom