Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish corruptor

Default Wish corruptor

It seems that people have some thoughts about what future content should hold or what new update should have. This is a subtle "what would you like to see in the future" thread with an additional modifier of nay saying.
    Please use " Because Sega won't do it xxx" and " Because Sega hates us" to a minimum.
    Make a wish, corrupt the previous poster's wish. I'll start since I have no one's wish to mess up.

Wish: I wish there was a multi-party mission consisting of a minimum of 2 people to exist. This mission is split between one controlling the camp ship (with guns) and the other being down below being hunted down in a darker den like environment.

with the inevitable crashing every two minutes knowing the ARKS fleet...

I want a rocket turret, to go with the gun turrets out now

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    with the inevitable crashing every two minutes knowing the ARKS fleet...

I want a rocket turret, to go with the gun turrets out now
    Done, but every other shot misfires and explodes, killing everything, including you and teammates, within a 10 meter radius.

I want them to bring Reflega to this game from Kingdom Hearts 2 as a technic.

Wish: Interactive story-chapters. Actual Decision Trees that affect/turn the narrative differently depending on the outcome/choice of the player. I don't like watching my character "participate" in the story mode as a non-speaking extra witness and topic of conversations as if they were an imaginary friend.
    "Become the change that you wish for in this world!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Done, but every other shot misfires and explodes, killing everything, including you and teammates, within a 10 meter radius.

Done! Enemies have auto reflega and once you cast it on yourself versus an enemy your game crashes.

I wish I can make new weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post

They do, but it ends up being an Enemy NPC exclusive technic for the first month, causing you to rage endlessly as your most powerful technics as constantly directed back toward you killing you several times over.

Quote Originally Posted by Cagedtaytay View Post
    They do, but it ends up being an Enemy NPC exclusive technic for the first month, causing you to rage endlessly as your most powerful technics as constantly directed back toward you killing you several times over.
    My god, that would make me rage. *imagines Claris using it*

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    Done! Enemies have auto reflega and once you cast it on yourself versus an enemy your game crashes.

I wish I can make new weapons.
    Done. The process is accessed at Dudu.

I wish striking weapons could strike multiple areas on a target in one swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Done. The process is accessed at Dudu.

I wish striking weapons could strike multiple areas on a target in one swing.
    Done! Your weapon breaks after it hits all the areas. Acquire Photon Sphere though.

I wish for days where there is % bonuses on grinding/drops/affixing.

Quote Originally Posted by luca_maygrinn View Post
    Wish: Interactive story-chapters. Actual Decision Trees that affect/turn the narrative differently depending on the outcome/choice of the player. I don't like watching my character "participate" in the story mode as a non-speaking extra witness and topic of conversations as if they were an imaginary friend.
    Story mode becomes much more complex with real choices from the player taking you down one of many alternate paths. However, many of these can result in dead ends, forcing you to start over from the first chapter, lock you out of newer areas, removing NPC Player Cards, and wiping Matter Board progress. Even certain choices from the first story branch can force you down a path that will never let you see the final, "true" ending chapter. They also require high relationship levels with certain NPCs, which can even prevent you from some endings if one gets too high (these get reset when you Game Over).